Chapter 25:Truth

Hello(:
I know I haven't updated SoulMate a lot so I decided to update today!!!Im currently writing my other story called You Again so please read that and vote and comment(:Here is chapter 25 of SoulMate!!!Please vote and comment
Lots of LoveXx
-Alyssa
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Harry's Pov:

Dylan,That bastard.I have to tell Ava about him.He wants Ava but Dylan was hired by the most powerful vampire in the realm.

Brian Rose is the most powerful vampire in the universe.He has all the powers and he could kill me with one fair swing.I remember when I encountered Brian and Dylan,It was actually a few weeks before I got Ava.

*Flashback*

"Let's go hunting boys"I called,All four of them dashed towards the door with a huge grin across their faces.They loved hunting it was their favorite thing in the whole world.

I on the other hand not really a big fan right now because I was thinking of a way to get Ava to the house.Shes my SoulMate and a vampire knows who's who Soulmate and they can't do anything about it.

I've watched Ava learn and I've been there watching her throughout her life.Ive seen her have her fist kiss,watched her get bullied and I knew Brian was Ava's father which made my very skeptical.

I knew he was trouble,He has hide a huge secret from Ava and her mother.He is the world most deadly powerful vampire in the universe and we didn't have a good history same with the boys.

He and a fake smile plastered on his ugly ass face.I swear he would always look at me and if looks could kill he would of been dead.I know he sees me and he shrugged it off and continued to be a total prick he is.

If only Ava and her mother knew what he was and what he's doing but there is nothing I can do about it.I watched Ava trudged up the stairs to her room and she would always sing or dance it was pretty hilarious.

I couldn't show myself because she wasn't of age.18 is the age she will become mine whether she likes it or not.

3 more years I have to wait for Ava Rose to be mine.Then finally I can tell her the real story behind her father.I slowly jumped off the tree by her house and I dashed towards the forest.

I heard a twig snap in my direction right in front of me."Who's there??"I said taking another step foreword.I saw two figures show up from the tree lining and I knew who they were.

Alex and Lucas,These two wee also working for Brian."Hello Harry"Alex said with a cold grin on his face."Watching for your SoulMate"Lucas added with a sneer.

"Leave Ava alone"I growled.They laughed and took a step foreword."What do you want"I said walking towards them."We are here to warn you Harry,Brian has a few trucks up his sleeve so better keep a close watch on Ava because Dylan is coming into play.Don't upset Brian or you know the consequences"

With that they left.All I know is Ava still wasn't safe in that house.My number one priority was to protect Ava and make sure she's safe from her 'father' and he's crew.

*Flashback Over*

I remember it like it was yesterday.I still have to protect Ava from her father.It was part of his plan about Dylan.It was time Ava knew the truth about her father.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ava's Pov:

Harry was acting really strange lately,It was almost like he's was hiding something.I saw him alone in the kitchen sitting in the barstool.This is my opportunity to ask Harry what's the matter.

"Harry"I said sitting on the other barstool next to him.He flashed me a small smile.I smiled at him."Whats wrong with you??You've been acting really strange lately"I urged.He sighed before turning to face me.

He grabbed my hands."Ava your father hired Dylan to kill you"He said his yes were full of worry.

I couldn't even breathe."My father"I croaked.He nodded,"Ava I don't like Dylan because he was going to hurt you,I don't know what is do with myself if anything happened to you"His voice was filled with sadness.

I couldn't believe it.Harry only tried to protect me and I acted like a total bitch."Your not a total bitch,You didn't know Ava"He reasoned.His features were so soft when he looked at me.

He pulled me in a hug,He pulled me onto his lap."I love you Ava"He kissed my head.Those three little words made me smile."I love you too Harry"I told him,Hid grin grew wider.

His cute dimples were clearly visible.I had an urge to poke his simple and I did."What are you doing??"He chuckled."Your dimples are cute"I blurted out.

He grinned,"I'm just a sexy babe"He flipped his hair.I giggled and ruffled his hair.He brushed his fingertips tracing my lips.He kissed me softly and I kissed back with as much passion as I could.

He licked my bottom lips for entrance with I granted.His tongue explored my mouth and it caused a moan to escape my mouth.

He pulled away and kissed my cheek."Had fun there"He smirked.I smacked his arm playfully."You know you enjoyed it"I kissed his lips and he deepened the kiss again.He pulled me closer to him.

My figure fitted him perfectly.He was my missing puzzle piece.Our lips moved in perfect sync.The door barged open and I couldn't believe who was standing before me.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello(:
Well Cliffhanger!!!I hope you liked the chapter!!(:Please vote and comment.
Lots of LoveXx
-Alyssa