Chapter 3

All the other children turned towards their youngest sibling, realization hitting them. “No, I doubt that Jungkook. They wouldn't do that to us,” Yoongi said, despite being unsure himself. The siblings all nodded, not saying another word. “I guess we should go to bed then. We have a long day ahead of us tomorrow,” Hoseok said. With that, the five siblings attempted to drift to sleep, but were all deep in thought about tomorrow.

Peeking through the window, the bright rays of light shone onto the sleeping faces of the siblings. The creaky wooden door separating them from the rest of the house slowly opened. Their parents approached each child, gently shaking their fragile bodies to wake them up. As soon as they were awake, they headed to the bathroom to wash while their parents began to pack their belongings. When finished, their mother slipped a letter, addressed to the children, into the eldest son's baggage. Soon enough, the children dragged themselves back into their room, where their parents stood.

It was silent. The parents were sat on the opposite side of their children. The tension in the air was thick, no one spoke. “So,” the father started, “I believe you want to know what's going to happen so, um, I'll start. You're being sold to a nice couple who graciously offered to, uh, purchase you. However, they live in Seoul, which is far from us, but we can stay in contact.” The children nodded slowly before Yoongi spoke. “Are we staying together?” he asked. The parents nodded and relief spread throughout the children. It was short lived however as the sound of a door being knocked on could be heard. At this, the parents left for the door. The children stood, following behind with their baggage at hand. As soon as they reached their parents side, the door was opened.
.
.
.
TBC

A/N:
Hellooo! I am finally back after finishing my Finals! Your a/n had a total of 10 tests within the span of 8 days 😢! Just gotta pray I did good.

I'll be updating Namjin imagines within the next few days so please be patient 😊. Anyways, as always, love y'all! ❤