CHAPTER [8]

"KONGPOB" as his gang yelled out him when he shut the door "what the hell happened in there?" 

Kongpob: "i told you guys he doesn't want to see me"

his friends didn't know what to do they were the ones who pushed him into coming, in the background they didn't see Aim opening the door to Arthit's room and going inside.

Aim went inside seeing a very vulnerable Arthit "P'Arthit" looking up he saw Aim going lose to him "you're here too?" Aim sat down on a chair near him.

Arthit: "why are you all guys here?"

Aim: "Kongpob didn't want to come here i the first place we kind of forced him"

Arthit: "great so he came because he was forced not because he actually wanted to see me?"

Aim: "that's not it , Kongpob really cares about you"

Arthit: "yea sure"

Aim: "i'm not joking P'Arthit , he probably will kill me if he knows i let you know about this but he actually went jail"

catching Arthit's attention "what?" 

Aim: 'so you didn't know about it huh?"

Arthit: "wait wait what are you talking abouti never heard about Kongpob going to jail?"

Aim: 'three years ago he went to jail for killing Karn......"

-flashback-

Kongpob was on the computer for hours for 2 weeks looking through the CCTV just to find the bastard who shot Arthit "FOUND HIM" as Kongpob yelled waking everyone up who were on the ground from not having much to sleep "guys i found this bastard , i-it's JAMES fucking bastard" hearing that name they all got up "BOSS do you think he's at that same abandoned place again?"

"they have to be" with that they all got up and drove to that same abandoned place when they kidnapped Arthit , it was like they were waiting for him to come when they saw Karn and James with some back up guys with them "well you're finally here" 

Kongpob: "if you wanted me you should've come to me not Arthit , he has nothing to do with this"

Karn: "i just want to fight , i want to feel how strong you are"

Kongpob wasn't up for talks so he ran towards Karn and punched him as hard as he could "you want to feel my strength?" he didn;t let Karn talk anymore and kept hitting him the gang on the other hand were fighting the back up to not let them get in the way of Kongpob. 

 Karn was dead and Kongpob wasn't in his senses it was like he was possessed looking at James to his let he went over to him and punched him to , they gang was calling out for their boss 

"BOSS , BOSS" as they kept yelling out it wouldn't work until they yelled "KONGPOB" it was like he heard Arthit's voice for some reason getting him back into his senses

hearing sirens i the background they were all frightened at what's going to happen "Boss what do we do , should we run"

"you guys go"

"but boss what about you"

"I SAID GO" they didn't waste anymore time and left Kongpob in the abandoned place alone with blood stained all over him "shit what did i do" thinking to himself as the sirens got louder when they got closer.

that day he was on the news and papers that he killed someone and someone else was left in a coma.

-flashback end-

Arthit's POV

What the hell this all happened no wonder why everyone was acting strange around me and i ,i just said he never cared and never did anything .

"P'Arthit i just want to say Kongpob really cares about you , don't underestimate him and his feelings"

in these kind of moments what do you do? what do you say to yourself? he basically went to jail because of me.

-------------------------------------------

When Aim came out of Arthit's room nobody realized , it was a gloomy vibe and silence when he saw the rest of the guys , Kongpob started walking away "where you going" he turned around and looked at the others "home" 

"Kongpob do you really want to leave off things like this with P'Arthit

Kongpob: "he doesn't want to see me , it's understandable"

Tew: "dude c'mon , try seing him again but he's calm down now"

Kongpob: "it's not that easy , he's right i didn't do anything for him when he needed the most , when he needed me the most to just stay by him but i thought it was best to leave him but somehow he's still in danger"

Wad: "ok hold on even though you left him and thought it was best because he might be safe , but think about it a month ago you got of jail maybe targeting him now was to get through to you"

Kongpob: "great he might be in danger again because of me"

Oak: "if you want him to be safe it's probably not a good idea to leave him alone , it doesn't seem like any of his friends or even parents know about this"

Kongpob:"do you really think he'll eve let me be around him , i don't even know if i can handle myself being around him , i-i just i *sigh*"

Wad: "maybe you don't have to be close to him to see if he's safe you could just watch him , but i think it's still best if you guys make up or something"

Kongpob: "fine i'll watch over him ,  but this wasn't my idea i just want to find the bastard who's hurting him to just get to me ...again"

Aim: "wow you'll do anything except making up with him"

Kongpob: "because from just talking to him now it just seems he doesn;t want anything to do with me"

this whole conversation was happening outside Arthit's room but he couldn't hear anything that was happening .