Chapter 13

Rees P.O.V*

"I'm here guys... I was just looking for my-HEY! Ree! what are you doing with my underwear??!" Michael said/asked loudly.

"What do you mean I don't have any of your boxers!" I said.

Michael came closer and took a pair of green boxers out of my pants pocket.

"Okay! who was the idiot that put this in my pocket??!" I shouted.

Luke and Calum were grinning at each other. I looked at them with a deas serious look and they ran away upstairs.

"Hemmings and Hood! getxho fat asses back down here!" I shouted running after them.

Michael and Ashton just laughed their asses out. I was almost catching Calum and Luke when I suddenly tripped over my own suitcase and fell with my face to the ground. It hurted though.

*****

*Later*

It was almost Midnight and the guys were still in my room. Well no wonder. My room is big enough to make a whole concert.

We were all upstairs sitting on my bed. Ashton put on a camera in front of us and we started making a tweetcam. The guys were all messing around. We made a whole pillow fight and Luke pranked me two times in a row. Again. I decided to revenge.

While Luke and Ashton were talking to fans in front of the camera I went to the bathroom and rubbed sone soap on my hands. I quietly went back to where Luke was.. and Smackcamed him really hard.

"WHAT THE???!! REE! I'M GONNA GET YOU!" Luke said standing up and running after me.

Luke catched me and threw me over his shoulder he was kind of facing my ass. He walked back with me over his shoulder and He said that everybody could slapy butt one time. Calum slapped my butt, and Then Michael... and Ashton squeezed it making me groan a little.

Luke threw me back on my bed and he layed himself next to me.

"Guys.. they have a couple of question for you" Ashton said looked back at us.

"Oki dokey" Luke said giving Ash a thumbs up.

"Ok.. well first question: Luke and Ree are soo cute when they are together it's like they're a real couple. When is Luke finally going to ask her out??" Ashton red looking at us.

"He's not gonna do that. I already know.. He doesn't have the guts for it" I shouted looking a the camera.

"What? No! who said that?! I will ask you out but at the right time and at the right place!" He said looking straight into my eyes.

"Okaay! let's move to the next question, this one is for Ree: How do you feel when Luke is with you?" Ashton red smirking at us.

Now everybody was looking at me.

"Uhm..well first of all.. Luke smells really good. So I kind of have to breathe his smell.. and when I breathe his smell.. I feel kind of High so yeah.. Luke is a fun person so I feel really comfy and to be honest I love being around him." I explained looking straight at the camera.

Everybody smirked and Weakly smiled. Ashton looked back at the camera.. And Luke.. Luke starred at me the whole time. When I looked down Luke quickly pecked me on my cheek. My Eyes were wide open.

"What was that for?" I asked looking at him.

"I love being with you too.." He said.

I give him a little smile and looked back down.

A/N: Ellllllooooow!!! well yeah I know this one is boring but I'll do s'more funny and romantic things in the future.
Okayyy Byee ;))
~Becks