Part 23

REES P.O.V

I could understand why he was acting like that. He was angry. He was overwhelmed.

He knew he was trying too hard. But i'm too dumb, to just accept the fact that both of them were in love with me. And i just couldn't handle it. I didn't knew what to do. Like i seriously didn't knew what to do anymore. After all that stress with them. I think i might make up my mind, becauseasomeday i have to decide between one of them.

At the moment i was currently trying to find Luke, so that we could have a proper conversation.

"Luke?" I asked.

"Leave me alone To die!" He mumbled.

"Luke,don't say that." I said.

"LUKE ! LISTEN! I care about you more than i should. And to be honest, i really wanna be with you but just, at the moment i can't . I'm still not sure about my feelings. And remember when you ignored me the first days we met? I know i was a "guy" , but still... you never talked to me. And now that i showed myself off with my curves because i'm a girl , you started talking to me like if i'm Megan fox ."

"Ree ,you acted different as a guy. And i just like you more in the girls version. My feelings towards you, hit me like a train." He explained.

"But Luke...you can't force me to love you." I explained.

"Look.. Just please give me some more time.. Please." I begged.

"It's fine... I'll wait.. You are worth waiting for" He said going back to the building.

-------------------------------------------------

-Some weeks after -

I've been hanging out more with Luke lately. Ashton has changed by the time.. Again.. He became.. Mature and that scared me. He didn't wanted to do stuff with me. He didn't wanted to hang out with me anymore. We are still friends but.. He doesn't loves me anymore. Of course that made me sad because i had these high hopes. But on the other side i was actually happy that we didn't took our relationship to another level cuz then we wouldn't be able to be friends anymore if we'd break up.

I was standing in Michaels living room when someone knocked on the door. It was Calum. Calum, Luke and I were about to help Michael paint his walls.

"What's up fellas? And Ree?" Cal said happily.

"Hey Pal, you helping us right? " Michael asked.

"Yeah of course! That's why i came in an overall." he explained.

We started painting the walls white. Lord knows why Mikey wanted his walls white. I mean.. Its michael. C'mon! Michael then stepped back and stepped in the bowl full of white paint.

"Ah shit!! Why always me??" He cursed.

We bursed out of laughter and Michael then threw the bucket full of paint on me.