Chpt 6

David's pov 

Max hands hands me the note Daniel left .

Dear David 

I love you. I know you may be angry at me. Well I thought you we're cute when you we're mad. Anyway this isn't the last you'll see of me my love. See you soon.

Love Daniel 

I stare at the note. "He's coming back." Max sighs. "Im not surprised." "Anyway , Max you and Preston should go. Enjoy yourselves." "But David..." Max begins. "Max go. If Daniel comes I'll take care of it. I want you two to be safe." Preston nods. "Thank you David. Be safe . " David smiles and ruffles Preston's hair. " I will now go."

Max's pov

David walked off to collect supplies. "Hey it's been awhile since either of us spent any time together." 'Yeah." Preston grabs my hand. "Well lets go do something fun." I nod. "Okay. Um..Where?" Preston winks. "I have a plan." Preston took me to a clearing in the woods. There was a picnic table with flowers and chocolates waiting. I blush. " How did you do this all?" Preston smiles proudly. "I had some help from Gwen." I hug him. "Thank you Pres" "Anything for you Baby." We hung  out there and had lunch. The sun began to set and Preston took me to a great place to see it. After the sun set we headed back to camp. We went to the dock and he went and stood next to a boat. "We're going on a boat ride?" I ask. Preston smiles "Yep." We jump in and row until we got tired."This is cliche ." "Cliche or not it's still romantic." He lifts up my chin so im facing him. He leaned in and kissed me. I kiss him back.He pulls away. " I love you." "I love you too." we stayed awhile longer. Eventually we got tired and rowed back to shore. We headed to my tent and fell asleep.

Gwen woke us up. "Where's David?" I blink my eye's awake. "David went to find Daniel." "Well I can't  take care of all you myself. Im gonna put up an ad for a counselor." "Don't hire a cultist." Gwen smiles."I won't." Gwen walks off and I fall back asleep next to Preston.

Gwen woke us up again. "I got a counselor. Come meet her and her brother." "Okay" Preston and me get up and follow her. "Alright Campers meet our new counselor Alex and our new Camper Jack." Jack waves shyly. Jack walks up to Me, Nikki, Neil and Preston. "Mind If I hang out with you?" "Sure" Nikki smiles. "What camp did you sign up for?" Neil asked. "Oh uh Music Camp." We hung out with Jack most of the day. He was okay but his sister Alex was awesome. She's super chill and carefree. I can finally swear without the counselors getting mad at me. But to be honest I miss David. I hope he's okay.

To be continued hope you enjoyed  feel free to send me a message on Sarahah link in bio Also Vote/Comment for more Maxpres Have a good day Kiddos