That awkward message

All of the chapters got deleted so now I have to write everything again.

Last chapter recap:

B- can I ask you something?

E- ya...

B- why are you gay?

And the new chapter begins.

E- all my life I grew up around girls talking about cute boys and I was way too young to notice anything, but as I got older I realized I had a thing for guys. I realized that I thought guys were like the cutest thing in the world. It just felt right to think of guys that way ya know?

B- ya I get it. hey I'm gonna go to to sleep ttyl?

E- Okay bye Bri!!!

B- Lol bye.

Ummm..... What was that? I mean I get asked that question a lot, but I just thought Bri was different I thought she wasn't like all of those other people who just asked because they didn't know how it worked. I personally hated that question, just because it's my business you know? It's like why are you wondering why I am gay. Whenever I get asked that question I always I always wanna ask "why are you straight?" it's just who I am. Ugh I'm still stuck on why she, her of all people, BRIAUNA one of my closest friends. Ughh I hate that feeling that you get when you can't figure something out. It was 12:00 didn't think I thought about it that long...

After about another half hour of thinking about it more I finally went to sleep. It was still bugging me how I didn't know why she would ask that it was so complicated. I honestly felt like I couldn't trust her for asking that. I mean I know it wasn't that bad, but she knew I hated that question, and its like why ask that question when you know I hated it? 3:00 damn did I really sleep that late. Guess so I looked at 3 different clocks to make sure that was right. I took a shower and got dressed, by 4:05 I was already ready for practice. I ate, went outside, and did one last bag check before it was time to leave. 4:30 time to go.

It was a Tuesday that meant it was hurdle practice from 5-6 I was all happy, and excited until I realized who I was practicing hurdles tonight. BriAuna. Now don't get me wrong Bri is a very good friend and I love practicing hurdles with her, but after last night I don't know what our friendship is going to do.

Hurdled 5-6

Stretched 6-7

Team practice 7-8

As soon as I thought I was in the clear to go home, as soon as I put one foot in my car I hear BriAuna's voice in the back ground "DON'T FORGET TO TEXT ME ELIJAH!!!" Oh I won't you can believe that. "Kay". I said getting in the car rushing my older brother. I got home, ate, plugged my phone up, and started to watch tv. As soon as I saw the first commercial I started to look for someone to text. Since BriAuna was at the top of my recents I texted her. Ironic huh?

E- Ayee

B- Hiii

E- Wyd?

B- Nm watching tv hbu?

E- Same.

B- Truu ... okay so I have just one more little question to ask.

And this is exactly why I hated that question. There was always a follow up which always seemed to come back and bite me in the butt some way or another. Oh lord. What do you want from me BriAuna?

E- Ughh okay go ahead

B- So you don't date girls at all?

Okay so that wasn't that bad but still.

E- No ma'am I do not.

The next message I got was the most shocking message I have ever gotten in my life!! BRIAUNA WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU MAN?! ARE YOU CRAZY?! It was that surprising. I never knew that this could ever happen it is sooo crazy how life is. Just when you think you got something figured out it changes again.

Oooooooooooo cliff hang much?

Lol you guys like it?

I bet you do

Or maybe you don't idk

But if you don't why are you still reading? ;-)

Fan?

Vote?

Comment?

Hug?

Everyone needs hugs.

Oh and by the way there may or may not have been some foreshadowing in this chapter. ;-)