Aaliyah's Advice

I'm gonna leave you guys in suspense for a while.♥

EVERYONE GO READ "Truth?" BY be_who_you_are22 IT IS AN AMAZING BOOK AND I URGE YOU VERY MUCH TO READ THIS BOOK!!!

"Beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep"

I literally woke up cussing! I turned my alarm off, and checked the time. Although I woke up the way I did it was 5:00 am, and I did a very good job of waking up. I hate this. Why do I have to wake up so early to ride the bus, but yet my older cousin EJ doesn't have to wake up so early. Okay so I get that Roosevelt is less than 10 minutes away, and Goodrell is more than 2 miles from my house, but what I don't get is why I take the bus, and EJ gets taken to school. There was one day when I asked my mom for a ride, because I over heard her telling him she's taking him. She said "No. The only a reason I'm taking him is because it's cold outside." What kind of sense does that make? I take 2 busses in the morning so not fair!!!

I got dressed, and ate. By 5:30 I was waiting to go. I listened to the radio for a little bit, before it was time to go. 5:55 "Beep beep beep beep beep beep beep." That freaking alarm!!! I swear one of these days I'm going to throw it at a wall. But then I wouldn't have a phone so oh well. I got to my bus stop, and something was bothering me there was something on my chest that I wanted to get off so I looked through my favorite contacts.

Mom no.

Dad no.

Grandma uhhh no.

Aaliyah yes!

Aaliyah is my cousin, and the closest thing I have to a sister. She was there for me when the people I was living with weren't. She was there for me when no one else was. I loved Aaliyah with all my heart, so I knew she was the perfect person to tell.

1 ring

2 rings

3 rings

4 rings

Please pick up Aaliyah please!!

5 rings

Finally on the last ring she picked yo

A- Hello?

E- Hey. Aaliyah. There's something I need to tell you.

A- Okay go ahead.

E- This has been on my heart for a while now, and I have done a lot of thinking. I feel that I won't be able to live my life unless I tell people about this. On this day September 23, 2012 I have called you to tell you that I am gay. I have been thinking about it, and I have come to the conclusion that I like boys. More specifically I like Chris. He may be in fifth grade, but have you seen him!

A- Awwwwwwwwwww that's cute!!!!! You are so brave for saying that!!

E- Thank you. Should I tell people at school? Will they still be my friend?

A- I'm going to give you my honest advice. People are very accepting. But since you waited so long to come out they might not be as accepting as normal. But you should go for it. I don't want people trying to hook you up, and then you get in a relationship you don't wanna be in. Then the love would just be one sided that would be a bad relationship. But yes tell people.

That whole day I went to all my classes telling people that I was gay. I thought it would be hard, but surprisingly it was very easy. I guess this is what it feels like to have really good friends. That day I knew that this was the beginning of a new era. The night before I prepared my self for all of the new troubles that may come. Although I can't predict the future, and I can't prepare myself for life. I tried my best to prepare it.

Fan?

Comment?

Vote?

Please like this book.

Or not.

No but seriously like it