BriAuna's secret

And it continues.

That suspense was killing you huh?

That was the plan.

Last chapter recap:

E- Ughh okay go ahead

B- So you don't date girls at all?

Okay so that wasn't that bad but still.

E- No ma'am I do not.

The next message I got was the most shocking message I have ever gotten in my life!! BRIAUNA WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU MAN?! ARE YOU CRAZY?! It was that surprising. I never knew that this could ever happen it is sooo crazy how life is. Just when you think you got something figured out it changes again.

I mean seriously who says that to a gay guy? But here is what she said.

B- Damn you're too cute to not date girls.

E- OMG YOU LIKE ME?!?!?!

B- Duh what girl doesn't?

E- Like all of them obviously I'm gay what girl wants to date a gay guy?

My phone vibrated and I thought I knew exactly. Until it vibrated again. I got so confused Bri never misspelled anything. I looked at my phone to see that Chris had texted me. Chris was my ex boyfriend I still had feelings for, but he was bi. So that meant I has to compete with a lot of girls, I mean he was really sexy. So girls got on him all the time while we were dating. After a while the spark in our relationship started to dim. We broke up. No big deal, but after a while I started to regain feelings, and so did he so we started talking again.

C- Hey long time no talk.

I read with no response. Bri texted me.

B- Well I do and I know a few others on the team who do.

E- Oh well I'm sorry to tell you but I don't like girls sorry.

B- It's fine hey I gtg

Oh thank God. We all know you don't have anywhere to go you're just upset that I don't like you like that.

E- Okay bye.

Chris texted me like 3 times while I was texting Bri

C- Hey

Hello?

Elijah?!

E- Hello.

C- Wyd?

How is he just going to play off like he didn't just blow up my phone? This dude is really weird.

E- Nothing watching tv. hbu

C- Texting my friends laying down.

E- I see I see.

C- Ya...

Obviously since I had nothing to say I read and didn't respond. Ever since we broke up we would never talk, even if we just saw each other in the hallway we just looked the other way. And then all of a sudden he just texts me, and has nothing to say like really? How does that work? Then I get a message from him.

C- Okay, so I obviously didn't just text you to have that little conversation I have a real important question I need to ask.

E- Shoot.

C- You know your cousin Aaliyah?

E- Well I mean she is my blood.

C- Ya. So anyway I was wondering if you could try to hook us up.

E- I'll see what I can do.

See what I mean he is the biggest player I have ever met in my life. He tried to tell everyone that he wasn't bi. So anyone that asked if we dated it was always a no. He always asked me to hook him up, probably to hide the fact that he was gay. Everyone thought he was fully gay including me.

You like?

I like where this story is going.

vote?

comment?

fan?

tell people to read??

thanks bunches!