Part one chapter one: In The Beginning

Guys don't judge the book.

I am a creative writer and this has been on my mind and heart for a while now.

Hope you like it!

I never knew that this would ever happen. I thought I would be gay for my whole life. But I guess we're going to have to rewind for you guys to know what I'm talking about.

"HURRY UP ELIJAH YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE!!!" My mom said as she stumbled down the stairs looking for her keys. What she didn't know is that I was already in the car and she was the one late.

"Mom I'm in the car and i have been for about 20 minuets."

        She finally got in the car, and we left. By the time we got to Roosevelt it was 5:50, and i was almost late to my first track practice of the season. As soon as I got there i immediantely went to my friend Katelin she has always been there for me through thick and thin. Me and Katelin have a werid friendship. Whenever she needs help I give her the best and most simple advice, and when I need help it's vise versa.

"Hey bessfrand."

"Hey Elijah!!!" She said without even turning around.

"You know me so well." I said with a grin on my face hugging her.

        Track practice started and it went normal.

big arm circles forward

backward

25 push ups

toe touches

back down

25 push ups

eagles

scorpions

25 push ups

planks

right plank

left plank

25 push ups

groin stretch to the right

groin stretch to the left

forward lunge on the right foot

switch

25 jumping jacks

split the group in half

form walk

knee pulls

toe pulls

zombies

lunge twist

high skips

kareoke (right)

kareoke (left)

backward stride outs

stride outs

        After that everyone went to get their spikes. Besides a handful of people who throw. I was one of them I got my water, and walked down to the shot put circle. By the time I got down there everyone else had just gotten to the hill right before the ring. From about 6:30 to 8:00 I was throwing 32's with an 8 lb. shot. When I got home I started texting people. My friend BriAuna and I aren't that close, but we're pretty close. So I decided to text her.

E- hey

B- hi

E- wyd

B- nun hbu

E- nadathing lbvs

B- Can I ask you something?

E- Ya...

B- why are you gay?

OK. So I know I could have made the chapter longer but oh well lol.

Rate?

Comment?

Fan?

Nutella?

Peanut butter?

Wait now I want some Nutella lol be back later guys!!!!