Stop The Tease.

I own nothing but the idea. The video at the top was a birthday present to me from a mate. So I decided to write a birthday ficlet.

Set during one of Jade's birthdays after their engagement. (:

--------

"Happy birthday, Jade," Tori whispered into the goths ear.

Jade turned her head towards the sound of Tori's voice with a soft sigh as she felt the brunette's fingers run down her arm and over her thighs. Skipping straight over her heated core, Jade bit her lip at the need for Tori to stop teasing her.

"Tori, why am I blindfolded?" Jade asked with a pout.

"Because," Tori said, straddling her fiancé's waist. "It's almost time for your present."

Jade shivered as the lust-filled tone Tori was using, the way her breath brushed against Jade's parted lips made the goths heart rate speed up more than it already was.

Then, Tori was off her lap after pecking her lips. The dull footsteps were fading across the carpet of their bedroom.

"Tori?"

"I'm just putting some music on, baby," Tori said, a promise in her voice that made Jade nod slowly and swallow nervously.

Her palms were sweaty as she rubbed them together from their cuffed position behind the chair she was sitting on.

The soft music filled the room along with Jade's senses, and she bit her lip once more as Tori's featherlight touch skimmed down her inner thigh, making her jump a little.

She didn't even notice Tori had come back over to her.

Jade didn't recognise the song, but when Tori slowly pulled the blindfold off her, and she saw her fiancé standing there in red laced matching bra and panties, Jade's jaw dropped, and the music suddenly wasn't her priority.

Tori swayed her hips as she flicked the blindfold in the direction of the bed for later usage before she rested her hands on Jade's shoulders, grinding upon her without anything but her hands touching her fiancé.

Holy shit. Jade thought. She's giving me a fucking lap dance.

Clenching her fists, Jade now understood the reason Tori cuffed her hands behind the chair in the first place.

Jade tried to lean forward and kiss her, but Tori pulled away enough that her lips missed any part of her body.

Tori's hands came up behind her own back, and she slowly unclipped her bra quicker then Jade had ever seen. And with one hand she pulled it away from her body and down her arms, extending her arm and dropping it to the floor.

Jade watched the red scrap of material before her gaze was brought up to follow Tori's hands as they slowly played with the hem of the panties.

Her fingers hooked in the band of the last item on Tori's body.

Jade felt like her mouth had dried up, along with the rest of her body.

The song was coming to a close and Jade grunted, the plastic handcuffs rubbing painfully on her wrists as she'd been pulling on them so hard to try and control herself as her fiancé had been seducing her.

Tori pushed the panties down her legs and stepped away from Jade, stepping out of the panties before smirking as Jade's jaw seemed to be stuck open, and her eyes were glued to the glistening folds between Tori's legs.

"Fuck, Tori," Jade breathed out, licking her lips as she let her eyes drag over the brunette's body with the burning need to touch her, taste her, make her cum many times over till they were both too exhausted.

When the song came to an end along with Tori's dance, Tori had moved to stand behind Jade, peppering kisses across the goths shoulders, up the back of her neck, along her jaw.

While Tori was distracted kissing Jade, the cuffed woman had bent her elbows and lifted her arms further up her back, her skilled fingers instantly finding Tori's soaked core, making Tori moan in shock and jump away, slapping Jade's hands.

"Naughty," she scolded playfully.

"That's it!" Jade huffed, clearly too wound up to keep playing the game and she yanked her arms back down hard and fast, snapping the frail plastic loops that held her wrists together and she jumped up, turning to face Tori who had a look of shock, anger, and a sudden look of arousal on her face.

Jade grabbed Tori by the waist, pulling her close with a bruising kiss before lifting her and literally tossing her the remaining two feet onto the bed.

Tori yelped out of shock but was used to Jade being so... Jade. When Jade was wound up and frustrated? Their bedroom activities got rough. And Tori loved every second of it. She loved the marks Jade gave her. Teeth marks, handprints on her ass, hickeys along her neck and collar bones-and wherever else Jade decided to leave them.

"So wet," Jade murmured, stroking her thumb over Tori's clit, making the brunette whimper and raise her hips.

"What're you gonna do about it, Jade?" Tori asked with a playful tone in her voice.

"What do you want me to do?"

"It's your birthday, do whatever you want to me," Tori said as she sat up, cupping Jade behind the neck and pulling her into a loving kiss. One that soon turned into nipping teeth, clawing hands and body shaking orgasms as Jade's skilled hands brought Tori to her climax.

Before either of them knew it, the sun was streaming through the cracks in the curtains across their bodies as Jade had Tori's leg pinned up against her shoulder, their hips rolling to meet together with breathless moans filling the room. Tori's hands were gripping the blankets beneath them. Jade's holding tight to her fiancé's hips as the goth thrust Tori's favourite neon-blue strapless-strap-on deep within her clenching walls, pulling Tori and Jade to a simultaneous climax that had them calling each other's names with a string of Spanish falling from Tori's lips and cusses tumbling from Jade's.

It wasn't till a few hours later, the late morning sun warming up their room as they curled beneath the blankets and held each other did they settle down and allow sleep to pull them in with Tori's whispering a final 'Happy Birthday.' To her fiancé.

And Jade smiled, pressing a kiss to Tori's forehead as a thank you before she fell asleep also. 

--------

Song Tori danced to.