Gagging And Drinking.

"Okay guys," Jade said in a voice barely above a whisper. "Today, I'm going to play a little prank on Tori," the goth told the camera before turning it to face the counter where she'd set up various bottles of soda.

"I'm going to blindfold Tori, and say she's tasting different flavours of coke, and she has to guess which flavour. Now, obviously, none of these are coke." She turned a bottle slowly and chuckled.

"Bacon," she read aloud before turning another so the label could be seen. "Sweet Corn. Oh God, she might divorce me for this video."

Turning another bottle, she snorted a laugh. "Sorry, my friend picked these up for me and I hadn't seen the flavours yet. This one's Peanut butter and jelly."

Turning the last three bottles, she cleared her throat to keep a laugh down.

"Ranch, pumpkin pie, and lastly, Buffalo Wings."

Turning the camera back towards her, she smiled softly. "Tori's getting ready right now, so, I'm going to set the tripod up, open all these bottles and go find an old shirt to cover her eyes with... I may also need a towel or bucket so she can spit it out."

She moved to set up the tripod, setting the camera on it before moving out of the shot to get a towel, bucket, and old shirt.

— —

Helping a blindfolded Tori down the stairs was a little bit of a mission, along with helping her to sit on a stool at the kitchen counter.

"Alright," Jade said as rubbed Tori's shoulders. "I've already explained to the camera that you're doing a blindfolded taste-test of different cokes. Some are limited edition, are you ready, Tor?"

"If I say no will that stop this from happening?" Tori asked.

"No," Jade said and kissed the top of her wife's head before grabbing the first bottle, she showed the label of the bacon bottle to the camera, then carefully placed it into Tori's hand. "If you don't like it, there's a bucket to your left to spit it out. Along with a towel across the bench just in case."

Tori sniffed the drink, her face scrunching in disgust. "Smells like dog food," she said before taking a hesitant sip. After she swallowed, her body shuddered as she gagged a bit. "Definitely disgusting. I have no clue what the flavor is, but it should be illegal."

"You're not going to try and guess?"

"No way, too many swear words to even bother."

Jade laughed and set the bottle to the side, handing Tori a water bottle. "Have some water, wash your mouth."

Tori smiles thankfully and took a few large mouthfuls before handing it back.

"My guess without swearing would be barbecued roadkill."

Jade laughed loudly and rubbed her wife's back before showing the camera the next bottle, sweet corn.

She placed it into Tori's hand and watched the brunette take a sniff of it and then a sip.

"Vegetables," She said once reaching for the bucket and spitting it out.

Pumpkin Pie was the next one, and as Tori took a sip, her face contorted into one of discomfort.

"Tastes like thanksgiving smells. Minus all the alcohol."

"Water?"

"Please, yes." Tori reached, grabbing blindly until jade placed the bottle in her hands. Except... it's was a bottle of the buffalo wings soda.

"Oh god," Tori yelped, the drink spraying out across the towel. "What the hell, Jade!"

Jade laughed loudly, unable to contain it as she handed Tori the real water bottle, watching her wife chug a good few mouthfuls from it.

"What was that?"

"You tell me," Jade said, putting the buffalo with the rest of the used soda's

"Death."

Jade laughed again, grabbing the next one.

"How many more?" Tori whined a little.

"Two." Jade slipped the ranch into Tori's hand and watched her smell it before taking a sip.

"Oh, what the crap," Tori gagged after swallowing. "That's inhumane." She held the bottle out so jade could take it before reaching for the water she held between her legs so jade couldn't trick her again.

"Guesses?"

"Mouldy mayonnaise."

"Last one," jade promised, handing the bottle labeled Peanut Butter and Jelly to her wife.

Tori set her water between her knees once more and gripped the bottle jade held out towards her.

"It smells sweet," Tori said, taking a hesitant sip. She licked her lips, waiting for a bad taste to come, and when it didn't, she took another sip. "Tastes like..." another sip was bad and Tori tilted her head. "Lunch?"

"You ready to see all the flavours?" Jade asked, lining the bottles up in order so that when the blindfold was taken off Tori, her reaction could be caught.

"I guess. But whatever this one is, you're buying more for me."

"Sounds good," Jade said, stepping behind Tori to remove the shirt she used as a blindfold.

"Oh my god, you're an ass," Tori said, unable to contain her laughter as she looked at the different drinks before looking down at the one in her hand. "Really?"

"Yeah," Jade said, also sounding surprised. "I didn't think you'd like any to be honest."

"Well, you just wait till I get payback," Tori said, looking at the camera. "Don't get any of these, they taste disgusting."

"You're not even recommending the pb and j?" Jade asked.

"Oh, just cause I like it doesn't mean they will," Tori said, raising an eyebrow as she offered jade a sip.

"Oh," Jade gagged after swallowing and scrunching her face up as she reached for Tori's water. "Yeah, kids... don't buy that," Jade said, watching as Tori laughed loudly.

"I can't believe you fell for that," Tori said, putting the bottle on the bench.

"Oh, you poopturd," Jade said, tickling Tori's sides,  causing Tori to lose it in laughter.

"They're all gross, but I knew if I said I liked one you'd at least try it." Tori laughed, holding jades arms around her. "Guys, if you truly do like any of these, leave it in the comment below... or any other weird flavours. Hell, even mail it to our PO Box and we'll try it when we do an opening."

"I agree," Jade said, looking at the bottles lined up. "I think I'm going to empty all these out, put them up on a shelf. Keep them displayed."

"Yeah?" Tori asked.

"Yeah, so we know what not to buy," Jade said.

"And now, Jade has to try them all." Tori handed jade one of the bottle, causing the goth to scrunch her face up.

"Yeah.. no, not in a million years."

"Please jade, I'll take you to see that new movie you want to see," Tori said and jade grabbed the bottle, not even looking at the label before taking a drink.

"Oh, crap, no!" Jade said as soon as she spat it out into the bucket. "Nope!"

"Bacon Soda is gross!" Tori laughed, patting jade on the back.

"Now, lets go watch the new Conjuring movie," Jade said, waving to the camera before she ended the video as Tori whined loudly.