Chapter 3

Finally I made it and before I could open the door someone else did. It was a man with blond hair, blue eyes, and a smile that practically blinded you.

"Hello" He greeted

"Your not the normal doctor." I informed

"She went on vacation for a while so I'm taking her place."

"Oh well do you think you can look at my arm"

Noticing he quickly pulled me in and helped me on a bed.After a while of examining it he finally spoke.

"Well your arm is fine, but your wrist is gonna need some bandages."

"What's your name?" I asked

"Apollo"

"Like the god?"

"Exactly like the god."

Grabbing some bandages he began to wrap them around my wrist then he asked me what my name was.

"Bernice" I told him

"Well did you know that Bernice means bringer of victory."

"Really that's kind of cool!"

"So how come none of your friends helped you get here?"

"I don't really have friends."

"Why not?"

"Nobody likes me."

"How come?"

"They either envy me because of the attention I get or because my sister

just tells them to hate me."

"What kind of sister would do that?"

"She's not my real sister."

"Then why did you say she was?"

"Well I do live with her and her mom."

"Why don't you live with your own parents?"

"I was an orphan when I was one and since I wasn't really doing well in the foster homes the city put me with them."

"Know that's just mean."

"I know..."

"All done!" He exclaimed

"Thank you."

"Bernice can you promise me something?"

"Sure what is it?"

"On the night before you twelfth birthday I want you to run away and never come back."

Wait how did he even know I was eleven, he never asked? And know that I think about it why was he asking so many questions?

Before I could say something he picked me up and carried me out the door.Sitting me down he looked at me straight in the eyes.

"Promise?"

All I could do was nod and then he gave me some kind of liquid telling me it would help with the healing.After that he just shut the door like nothing happened.