#3 - The Revenge of a Brokenhearted Girl

There are now two bullets left in my dad's Glock pistol. One for him and one for her. I know this should not have gone to this but they left me with no choice. I have to make some actions, and to show them that they shouldn't have messed with me in the first place.

Let me introduced them to you. How rude of me.

He was (was) my boyfriend. The school's best basketball team captain there ever was--lusted by many girls and envied by guys. He is not only good at throwing three-point shots or leading his team, but he's also consistent dean's lister, a student-council representative and a news writer in our publication. I don't really know how he juggles his schedule so well, but he does, and behind my back, he also had the time to insert her in his schedule. The steamy scene that I unfortunately witnessed when I entered their publication office (him banging her gently on an old mahogany table) was enough for me to accumulate an unimaginable amount of anger. I almost lost my sanity that time. Hey, it's not everyday that you see your boyfriend screwing someone. If you were me, you would shxt bricks.

On the other hand, she was my best friend, a snake in disguise. She is the only person I always share my secrets with. The person who actually encouraged me that having a relationship is a good idea. According to her it could motivate me to go to school and give me enough inspiration to study hard and ace my exams. She introduced me to him. She even asked us to exchange numbers because she said it was only proper--that the university's ace player and the school's smartest gal should start dating each other. But, I didn't know she has different intentions. And when I saw her smirked at me while he was pleasuring her, moaning in all his glory, reaching the highest peak of that mountain of lust, I snapped. How could she? I treated her as my best friend. Best friend. Well, they always say that girls really don't have best friends because they always hate one another. Yet, being betrayed by someone you consider as a friend is the most hurtful thing to experience. Especially, when your boyfriend is on top of her.

But I forgave them and told them that as a truce I have prepared a dinner party for the three of us. I told them the house was free for the weekend because my parents were gone for a vacation somewhere far. They quickly agreed to idea. Of course, who wouldn't want to be forgiven, right? Plus, a party to celebrate a peaceful truce. It was just perfect. So, they came, and we had our dinner. We talked things out even though I always knew the lies coming out from their mouths. She smiled at me and hugged me. She said she's sorry, and I told her that I have forgiven her, that we should just forget what happened. Let bygones be bygones they say. He did too and I did the same thing. But it wasn't long before the drug kicked in. At first, she caned on the wall while complaining that she's starting to feel dizzy. He even helped her stand but then he too felt the same thing. Slowly, they both fell to the ground, visions swirling and heads spinning. They asked me what's happening, so I told them that I have laced their food with a sleeping drug and that it could knock them out real good. I even told them that I didn't expect the drug to take effect as quickly as it did and told them that I even prepared dessert. I smiled at that last statement. The last thing I heard was him cursing and swearing angrily at me before he passed out. Then finally, both of them fell asleep. But, just to make sure, I slapped her hard on the face.

Nope, dead as a log.

I dragged them into the our storage room, pulling them very slowly to avoid making noises. After all, it's almost midnight. I don't want our neighbors to hear funny noises. That could give me away. I tied them together on a post near a window and placed a chair in front of them. I sat down on the chair and pulled out my father's gun from behind my waist. Its metallic frame shone brightly under the single light bulb of the storage room. How amazing it is to hold a device that can end someone's life. I smiled at the thought and slowly pointed it at them.