Sweet Face (Zarc x F!Reader)

Right after the wedding, the honeymoon came. It's July, a summer wedding was the best choice for them. However, their destination is debatably better. Bora Bora, an extravagant place known for their beaches. The water is crystal clear and there's never not a nice day. A wonderful choice to be quite honest. It was (y/n)'s idea to honeymoon at this place. To be honest, Zarc didn't care, he just wanted to be with (y/n). Zarc feels wonderful to be married to the love of his life. Only smiles and laughter came from his lips. (y/n) never felt so blessed right now.

She married a wonderful man that only brought joy into her life. The two of them wanted to be bonded for eternity, not even death can split these two apart. Their love for one another was just so strong for another. Anyways, Bora Bora's clear skies and clear oceans was fit for their honeymoon. The ocean is a beautiful bright blue. (y/n) loves to walking in that crystal clear water. It's the perfect temperature to go swimming. There's never a day the couple would want to spend it inside. Zarc has to admit though, this place couldn't compare to what he feels.

It's not about the place they're at, it's about the people who come along. For instance, a vacation with your friends sounds like a grand time. However, if you spend it alone, there will be mixed emotions on it. Though spending your days with the love of your life feels like complete ecstasy. (y/n) has to agree with her husband, she did feel high on love often. With all of the kisses, laughs, and time... she never wanted this to end. Love is almost like a drug for the both of them. They could never let each other go, and it's addictive as Hell.

By the beach, Zarc picked up (y/n). She laughed and smiled of course. He placed her over his shoulder and spun around in the water. He was at knee length water, so he did end up slightly splashing (y/n). She giggled and lightly hit his back. Zarc laughed and finally stopped. He set her down in the water. The water submerged her knees and her chest. Only her head was sticking out. She frowned and then got out. (y/n) wrapped her arms around his neck. She pulled Zarc for a kiss. He kissed back and tickled her sides.

She pulled away with a laugh, "Ahaha! Stop!!!"

Zarc laughed, "But you're... perfect."