Sweetheart (Jaden Yuki x F!Reader)

For Lumaking7 because why not

USING DUB NAMES

___________

Duel Academy, a beautiful school located on an amazing island. So, it was only natural that the students wanted to swim. In fact, Atticus does surf quiet a lot on this island. It was his idea to throw a fun beach party. (y/n) and Jaden loved the idea of having a beach party. Syrus and Johan seems also super pumped for it as well. Alexis however, was excited, but she felt it would be almost hard. Atticus is known for crazy shenanigans, there's also sand getting stuck in... not the best places. Alexis doesn't want to deal with that.

Though everyone convinced her. She was persuaded by Jaden and (y/n). (y/n) is one of her best friends, and so is Jaden. So it was decided. Everyone was going to this fun beach party. They all had to bring something. (y/n) was going to bring the drinks. She got them ahead a time from the school store. She got a bunch of juices and some sodas. This was going to be great. Jaden was also bringing some drinks along with (y/n). Alexis managed to make a beach volleyball court. Of course she ordered it from online, she just stuck it in the ground.

The day finally came, and everyone was there. From Chazz to Johan, every single person from their friend group was there. Even Zane, which took way too much persuasion. (y/n) was so happy to see everyone there, she loved everyone so much. (y/n) wore a cute one piece suit that had a nice floral design on it. It was red just like the dorm Jaden was in. She got it because red is a kickass color, according to Jaden Yuki that is. Alexis also looked pretty cute. She work a solid color bikini, it was green.

One part that no one say coming was the water guns. Aster was the first one to get sprayed, of course it was from Johan and Tyranno. The both of them were laughing as Aster groaned. Aster is a slight party pooped, so to see him like this was quite a joy. It did get a kick out of most people. They tried to spray Zane, but he had a death glare. Meanwhile, (y/n) and Jaden were in the shallow part of the water. The water was up to their thighs.

Jaden and (y/n) were splashing one another over and over again. The two of them were laughing really hard. She enjoyed the time with Jaden and the rest of them. However, (y/n) spent the most time with Jaden. They were two peas in a pot. They built a sand castle and called it their home. In fact, it was a contest against Johan and Aster. A strange pair but they got the job done. Of course, the title of 'Ultimate Sand Castle Builder' went to both Jaden and (y/n). They rejoiced and got bragging rights.

At the end of the day, (y/n) and Jaden were sitting in the water next to one another. (y/n) was leaning on Jaden. They were watching the sun go down.

"Jaden, I had a lot of fun today." The female smiled.

Jaden smiled, "Hey can I say something weird?"

(y/n) looked up at him, "What would it be?"

Jaden's smile grew, "I love you!"

(y/n)'s eyes went wide, "You love me?!"