My Girl

{Peyton's P.O.V.}

i check the time. 5:00. i go to my bags, pulling out a nice floral shirt. i add on some cute shorts, a crochet cardigan and some converse. i take a quick shower, drying my hair and putting on perfume. i get dressed. i check the time again. 5:55.

theres a knock on the door. i open it, revealing Sam. he gives me a warm smile. "you look great," he says. i blush, grabbing my phone and purse. i close the door behind me. "so, where are we going?" i say to him. he looks at me. "you'll see," he says. he leads me to the car, opening the door for me. i thank him, getting inside. we drive for about 15-20 minutes. we turn down a street. "close your eyes," Sam says to me. i give him a funny look, but i do as he says. the car door opens, and he grabs my arm. he leads me ahead. he stops. "open," he says. i open my eyes. in front of me is a picnic blanket and basket. there's a tree to the side, white lights hanging from it. the water is straight ahead. "oh my god Sam, this is amazing!" i say to him. "thank you. c'mon, let's eat," he says. we sit on the blanket, and he opens the basket. he pulls out two sandwiches. he hands one to me. "peanut butter and jelly?" he asks. i laugh and take it from him. "thank you," i reply.

we spend the rest of the night under the stars, talking, eating and just getting to know one another better.

we begin to walk back to the car. "thank you Sam, for am amazing night," i say to him. he smiles. "no problem," he replies, opening the door for me yet again. it's probably around 9 now, so we thought we'd get going.

{Taylor's P.O.V.}

i sit on my phone in my room. i've been on twitter for hours, and it's about time i actually do something. i walk to the other guys' room, where everyone else is. "look who came to join us!" Johnson says. i laugh, sitting on the bed. "where's Peyton?" i ask. "she's out with Sam," Aaron says. i feel my face go red. "don't worry man, it was a bet between them. nothing more," Nash says. i look at Carter, Shawn, Matt and Aaron. they look at each other weirdly. do they know something?

"hey guys!" Sam says, walking through the door. Peyton comes in after him. "hey!" she says. they come over and sit on the floor with everyone else. "so, how was it?" Cameron asks. "good, i had a lot of fun, i hope she did too," Sam says, looking at Peyton. "it was great," she says, smiling.

i can't afford to lose her to Sam. i like her a lot, and it's about time i ask her out. i need her to be mine. Sam can't take my girl.

**********

instagram: @shirtlesscaniff
twitter: @caniffsvarsity
kik: miacxniff
Tell me you read my fanfic (: