Prank

Last chapter I was thanking you for 14.1k, so in eight days I jumped from 14.1k to 18.5k!! I can't even begin to explain to you how happy that makes me! ilysm!

* * * * *

{Sam's P.O.V.}

We walk inside Aaron's house. It's probably around 11:30 now. My team won, thanks to Peyton. I'll make sure to have her on my team again next time.

"I'm tired, I think we should all go to sleep," Jacob says. We agree, walking into our rooms.

{Taylor's P.O.V.}

I walk into my room, grabbing a pair of basketball shorts. My room doesn't have a bathroom, I was late when we picked and they left me with no bathroom. I have to use the one that's open to everyone, which is at the end of the hall. I'm not complaining or anything, but there's no lock on it and it makes me nervous.

I walk in, closing the door behind me and slipping my other pants off. I put on the basketball shorts, taking off my shirt and beanie.

The doorknob turns. My eyes dart to it, to see Peyton standing there. "Uh, sorry! I just need some toilet paper rolls," she says. I laugh to myself. "What's so funny Caniff?" she asks. "I bet you didn't need toilet paper, you wanted to see me in just my boxers," I say jokingly. She smacks my stomach. "Did not!!" she defends. I throw my arms up in the air, sarcastically telling her, "I'm afraid." she laughs, opening the cabinet and grabbing the rolls. She quickly walks out. I hope we can remain talking, I like it this way.

I walk out of the bathroom after brushing my teeth. I go into my room. Something feels different. I look to my left, to see my bed still there, bandanas, SnapBacks and beanies perfectly aligned on top. I look to my right, to see my dresser and tv still there. What's different? I shake it off, walking inside and putting my dirty clothes in the laundry bin. I plop on my bed, flicking on the tv.

Cameron comes barging in. "HE DOESN'T EVEN NOTICE!!" he screams. All the boys and Peyton come flooding into my room. "What's so funny?" I ask. They begin to laugh even more. "We-we switched your room!" Aaron says between laughs. I give him a questioning look. "Everything that's on the right side was switched to the left, visa versa," Shawn says. I begin to laugh. "Is that why Peyton came in for toilet paper?" I ask. "They wanted me to stall!" she says, trying to act innocent. We all laugh.

After a while of talking, we all finally go to sleep.

What a good day.

*********

Sorry it's so short, I'm really tired! I've had a long day, but I wanted to post!

Comment something nice 😊⬇