Smut 179 Mullaurette

Hercules' POV

"John, Lafayette, I'm home!" Hercules called into their small apartment.

The three lived together, having a relationship with each other. They loved each other very much.

When Hercules didn't hear a reply, he frowned. What the he'll are they up to? They're home, right? He quickly went to their bedroom, hoping that's where they'd be.

It was.

Hercules sighed in relief, opening the door quietly.

His two boyfriends were quietly snuggling, watching a Disney princess movie- Sleeping Beauty. Hercules knew how much the two enjoyed it and decided to quietly join them.

"Hello," he whispered to them.

John apparently hadn't noticed him when he had walked in, and his beautiful freckled face immediately lit up. "Hercy!" He held out his arms for a hug, which Hercules gladly accept.

Lafayette smiled at the two, giving Hercules a peck on the cheek. "How was work today, mon amour?"

"Slow. Boring. But knowing I would get to see your two beautiful faces was worth it," he gave them both a kiss.

"We've been waiting for you," Lafayette nodded. "We have come up with an idea!"

"An idea?" Hercules asked, puzzle.

John nodded. "Yeah! A fun game!"

"What kind of game?" He asked. He was never really one for board games.

"It's called, 'Whoever makes a noise first looses'!"  John replied excitedly, a mischevious glint in his eyes.

"Oh, really?" Hercules smirked. "And... is this a sexual game?"

"What do you think?" Lafayette asked, chuckling, though it really wasn't a question.

Of course this was a sexual game.

(Put in the comments who you think will win)

Hercules immediately tackled the two with kisses, starting by kissing John's neck and then moving to Lafayette's. Pausing from the kissing, he asked, "Are there any rules I should know?"

"Yes. One," Lafayette nodded. "No using kinks against each other."

Hercules nodded a little in understanding.

Lafayette enjoyed getting his hair pulled, John liked getting choked (he also has called his boyfriends 'daddy' on numerous occasions), and Hercules liked getting spanked.

Remembering not to use their kinks against them, he started kissing John, who had started to palm Lafayette.

All POV
Lafayette started palming Hercules in return, but no sounds came from the men.

Hercules began to kiss John's neck.

John enjoyed getting choked because his neck was sensitive and he liked being completely submissive, which meant Hercules could probably get a moan from the boy just by leaving hickies.

This is what he did, watching As John squirmed.

Hercules noticed Lafayette join him, helping by pulling Johm's pants off.

John held in whimpers and moans, squirming uncontrollably.

Hercules smirked, leaving another hickie on the most sensitive part of John's neck.

Lafayette was now stroking John's length, watching Hercules kiss John. He himself was hard and knew that Hercules was as well.

Hercules bit down on the hickey and a moan finally escaped John's mouth. "F-Fuck me!"

Hercules smirked and pulled away. He tackled Lafayette, feeling like he would win this game.

While John waited for them to finish, he rubbed himself.

Hercules pinned the Frenchman down, kissing his neck roughly.

Lafayette lifted his hips, grinding against him. He moved his hands to Hercules's ass, squeezing it.

Hercules pulled away from kissing him, biting his lip. Maybe he wouldn't win.

Lafayette rolled them over so that he was sitting on top of him, grinding down.

Hercules mumbled something.

"What was that, mon amour? Was that a sound?"

Hercules sighed, nodding. "You win."

The Frenchman grinned. "Now how about we finish this."

John nodded and joined the two. This would be a long night.

(Sorry. Bad ending. Want a part 2?)