Prolouge

~hey guys~
Thank you all so much for deciding to read this book,i've been very much inspired by alot of lookism fanfics especially poppyayay's Animalism Lookism various x funny!Delinquent reader. If you guys haven't checked it out yet then what the fuck.Anyways this is my first x reader and i hope you all find this pleasing,again thank you :3.

Warning before reading :

> The Author is indecisive.
> The reader is basically a  Mary sue.
> This lightly based off of Strong Bong- soon .
   - Lightly because (Y/n) isn't born with the strenght. She earned it.
   - She can't lift heavy objects like vehicles.
   - But she can beat 5 people at once in just 3 minutes.

|| Prolouge ||

{ Edited\ Not Edited }

7:53 a.m,that's what the time read as you glanced at the clock.

you rub your eyes and yawn yet you still felt sleepy and you would have went back to sleep if it wasn't for the song 'Butterfly' blasting on your phone as your ringtone.

you groan and reach lazily for the phone that was sitting on the nightstand.

"What"you demanded.

A male replied to from the other line sounding frantic."Boss we need your help!Please come to the old abandoned daycare please and hurry!"

and before you even had the chance to open your mouth,he hung up.

'This little bitch.'you thought.

Having no other choice,you rip the blanket off your body and got out of bed.

you didn't bother changing into something that required effort. An oversized white t-shirt and short-shorts were enough to wear for the unexpected meetup.

The person that called you was Daryl Reyes,a middle schooler. He was a notorious bully along with his group.

But that changed when they faced (Y/N)(L/N).you were on your way home from school when you saw a group of kids messing around with a 9 year old boy.

you didn't necessarily beat them up,only scaring them a bit.Because for god's sake you were older than them,you knew only a dumbass would do so much as to hurt a bunch of infants!

Not only were they terrified of you,but they were also amazed by how strong you were.The next day they went to the front of your house and begged you to be their boss.Your uncle was so proud of you as he cried tears of joy that his niece was gonna be starting her own gang like he did when you were his age.

you didn't really like the idea though,the difference between you and your uncle was that he wanted you to be feared and respected while you wanted to be treated just like any other teenager would be.so you didn't really accept the offer but just told them to be good and not bully anymore with a slight threat.