Chapter 6

||Chapter 6: Architecture Department||

{ Edited / Not edited }

Warning : lack of humor cause your author ia losing her humor (╥﹏╥)

I knew I was late before that stupid bell even rang. Despite heading out early, I lost track of time wandering out in the halls after meeting the principal. I didn't realize that most of the students had already went to their respective classes until I saw that I was the only one left in the halls.

I panicked and tried to look for my own but panicking caused me to get lost even more.

5 minutes passed and the adrenaline rush soon faded. I almost praised the heavenly gods when I saw the Architecture Dept. Sign above the door.

I knocked three times, rhytematically. At this point I could care less. Then I opened the door slightly and the first thing I saw was the homeroom teacher looking at me. I recall seeing his name on my schedule, Mr. Park was it?

I scratched the back of my neck and said one of the most overused excuses when it came to these situations.

"Sorry, I got lost." I say before letting out an awkward chuckle.

He picks up a paper from his desk, looks at it and looks back at me."You're (L/n) (Y/n), correct?"

"Yes sir." I said. He places the paper down and looks at me expectantly as he gestures to the small platform.

I take a deep breath and take big steps to the front and to say I was suprised was an understatement.

"My name is (Y/n) (L/n)," I began. " I moved here from (Country's name) just a few weeks ago and that's that. I hope we all get along." Would we? Im not sure. Based on their appearances, i'd say that they were most likely the reserved ones.

"Alright, Ms. (L/n) you can take the vacant seat in the back then we can start class." Mr. Park said and I didn't need to be told twice as I'd been eyeing that fine-ass chair since I came in the classroom. Seriously, my legs are exhausted from all the rushing earlier.

I plop my bag beside my chair on the floor, I fidget in my seat trying to get comfortable.

in the corner of my eye, i see afew glancing my way which didn't bother me at first but it started to get annoying.

I just sighed, turned my head and accidentally made eye-contact with the person beside me. I should have looked away but I didn't.

I thought we were going to play the 'Don't Blink ' game but he lost too soon when he quickly turned his head away, seemingly flusttered.

---

Once the bell rang, signalling that lunch had started. (Y/n) immediately made her way out of the classroom before any of her classmates could approach her. It wasn't that she didn't want to interact with them, its just..

Okay fine, maybe she was avoiding them and being a little too judgey. But you can't blame her almost all of them looked like thugs and she just didn't want any trouble. Especially on the first day.

She glanced around the cafeteria once she arrived. There was buzzing from the students and she overheard afew girls giggling as she passed by.

(Y/N) rolled her eyes, of course they'd be talking about that. She grabs a tray and sets herself in line, she took this time to look for the guy who was the center of everyone's attention. ( which was fucking unbelievable, like don't they have anything else better to talk about? like fuckin' global warmi-)