Chapter 7- Graduation

"When we were 5; you asked us what we wanted to be when we grew up. Our answers were things like, astronaut, president, or in my case." Jessica starts to say her speech.

It's Graduation day. We don't have to sit in alphabetical order, so I am sitting in between Alice and Jasper. Bella is with Edward.

"When we were 10, they asked again, our answers were rock star, cowboy, or in my case gold Metalist," Jessica continued. it was true, I wanted to be a rock star. "But now that we're grown up, they want a serious answer. Well, How about this, who the hell knows. This isn't the time to make hard and fast decisions, this is the time to make mistakes. Take the wrong train and get tuck somewhere, fall in love, a lot, major in philosophy cause theirs no career in that, change your mind, then change it again, cause nothings permanent. So make as many mistakes as you can, so that one day, they ask us what we want to be, we'll know." Jessica say.

We all started clapping, that was an awesome speech.

Now we have to line up to get our diplomas. Alice and Edward went, then after awhile, Jasper went. I clapped and cheered for all of them.

Then it was my turn. I walked up, and got my diploma. You know it felt amazing. I finally graduated! I graduated high school! I look at the audience, Carlisle and Esme were in the front. Dad was more towards the middle. He was standing and clapping. I smiled.

Then Bella was up. I clapped for her. She looked really happy. I waited for her by the stairs, then have her a hug. She hugs me back. We both smile with excitement! We Graduated.

After the whole ceremony, Esme took pictures of us. Well not Bella, she was with dad.

I was still excited, the only thing that was going through my head was, WE FINALLY GRADUATED!!!!

_____________________________________

Ah, graduation, amazing day. I had to add it even though it has nothing to do with the plot, but hey whole doesn't like a good relax day.

haha well,

vote

comment

share

Lots of Luv ~ snowflake