Chapter 1

•Lexie's POV•
I wake up to Ashton and Luke barging into my room jumping on my bed.

"What?" I say confused.

"We have a question for you." Luke says unable to hold back his contagious smile, whenever he smiles I want to smile.

"Well, what is it?"

"Do you want to come on tour with us?"

"Are you joking?"

"Lex why would I be joking?"

"Yes of course I'll come on tour with you guys, but can you get out of my room?"

They both laugh and walk out of the room.

Tour with 5sos is gonna be different, I'm usually to myself but it's gonna be hard with them. Especially since I'm gonna be with ash who is the most overprotective person you'll ever see. I can barely talk to anyone in 5sos without him hovering over my shoulder. I wouldn't even be able to date any of them because that would basically ruin the band and I'm pretty sure they look at me as their little sister.

I guess I should start packing the your starts in tomorrow, they gave me such short notice. I raid my draws and pack anything and everything. I'll end up looking back in my suit case and taking out a lot but it's good for now.

I walk out of my room to go into the bathroom, and in the living room all of them watching a cartoon, I swear they're all seven year olds.

"Enjoying the cartoon?" I say giggling.

"Pretty good actually." Calum says looking up at me.

Luke, Michael, and Ashton zone me out and continue watching the cartoon.

I walk into the bathroom and get into the shower. I love singing but I can't sing for my life, I guess Ashton got that gene. Amnesia pops into my head so I start singing it, I hope they're focused on the cartoon so they can't hear me.

"If what we had was real how could you be fine? Cause I'm not fine at all."

I get out of the shower, dry off, get dressed, brush my hair and braid it, then I walk into the living room.

"Aw you love amnesia don't you?" Luke says.

"Shut up Luke." I say.

"Make me."

"Whatever." I say and roll my eyes.

I go back into my room, luke makes my stomach flutters whenever I talk to him, just now when he said 'Make me.' my heart started beating faster. But luke would never look at me that way, I mean I don't think anyone could.