Zoo

Again, thank you user85910856 for requesting!

WwWwWwWwWw

Kuroko Tetsuya

Hibiki and Azuka stared at a panda, who was eating a bamboo. Coincidentally, the three somehow have a same expression on their faces.

They have a blank expression.

"Um, Tetsuya, shouldn't we do something to them?" [Name] tugged Kuroko's shirt.

He didn't answer. When [Name] looked up at him, she let out a small chuckle.

"How cute." She mumbled.

The four of them have the same faces.

Kise Ryota

Who doesn't love Kise Ryota?

Even all animals love him.

They were at the dolphin petting zone, and the family was waiting for a dolphin to emerge from the water.

When a dolphin came out, it literally stabbed Kise's cheek with it's nose.

"That hurts!"

"They said dolphins will fetch your phone if you drop it into the water. Sis, drop your phone." Aoi said.

Rika ignored her little sister and pets a dolphin's head softly.

"They are so cute!" Rika said with a bright smile.

"Good for you! Well, we can let you take a photo and feed them. If you let us take photo with your father."

"Dad, go take a photo with the attendants." Rika said.

"What?! No, I don't want to! [Name]-cchi would be mad, right?" Kise turned to his wife.

"Hm? I'm fine by it. Do it, Ryota, I want to take a picture with the dolphins too." [Name] said.

"[NAME]-CCHI!!!" Kise cried.

Akashi Seijuro

"I want to see the lions!" Himeragi exclaimed.

The family walked to the lion site. The biggest lion was separated in a single cell, making it look glorious.

"Why are they called the king of jungle?" Himeragi asked and Akashi explained it to her.

The lion kept its sharp stare at Akihiko, who was staring back at it.

"It's not as cool as I thought... Let's go see another animal!" Himeragi walked away with her father.

"It seems the lion likes you." [Name] said to her son.

"Akihiko?" [Name] called her son when he didn't respond. He was drowned in the lion's eyes.

Looks like the king of the jungle respects its fellow king.

Midorima Shintaro

"Wow!" Shinjiro's eyes sparkled as he stared up at the animals.

"They're all so cool!"

Midorima was constantly pushing up his glasses.

"They are the same as we usually see in the road, nanodayo." Midorima said.

"When did you see a tiger in the road?" [Name] asked, shaking her head.

"Shinji, don't go too near. They're poisonous."

"Shinji, don't touch that. It's dirty."

"No, don't pet it. You'll catch the fleas."

"Is he going to be a doctor someday?" [Name] asked, pointing at Naoki.

"Who knows." Midorima said with a small smile.

Aomine Daiki

Rei, Kou, and [Name] were overly excited at zoo, while Aomine and his daughter were forced to drag their feet along.

"I don't like zoo." Hiiragi sighed.

"And this is not worthy of my time." Aomine sighed.

"I'll burn all of your lewd magazines and basketball DVDs if you let out a sigh again." [Name] threatened and the two let out a forced smile immediately.

Kou was fascinated by how cute the rabbits are. He stayed for a good thirty minutes in the rabbit petting zone.

"Rabbits are boring! Crocodiles are wat cooler! Look at that!" Rei pointed to a glaring crocodile.

"No, it's scary." Kou hid behind his mother's legs.

Rei started to mock him. Hiiragi grabbed Rei and put him inside the fence.

"I'M SORRY!!! PLEASE GET ME OUT!!!"

Murasakibara Atsushi

Keita stared up at a gorilla.

"Dad." He called out at the gorilla.

"Keita, I know they look alike, but don't call it out loud." Keiko said.

Murasakibara pouted at his children.

"I don't look like that." He said childishly.

The family then walked around the zoo. They saw a giraffe who was eating from the tree.

They have to stare up to it, their necks hurt, except for Murasakibara.

"This is Dad too." Keita said.

"They look alike too. Stop calling every big animals Dad, will you?" Keiko said.

Murasakibara pouted again.

Nijimura Shuzo

"Whoa, look at that, Yuga." Yuuma said, laughing.

"BROTHER STOP IT!!!" Yuga yelled.

Yuuma was raising his younger brother up to the lion's cell. Yuuma laughed out loud as he put him down.

"It's scary!" Yuga dragged his brother away from the lion.

The family walked around the zoo until they reached the snake site.

The twins stared at the snake.

"This is scary too." Yura said. With a grin, Yuuma raised up the twins near the snake.

"Whoa!"

"BROTHER!!!"

Kagami Taiga

"This better be good. I passed up a basketball game against my friend just to go to this freaking animal cage." Kotarou mumbled.

"Oh, don't worry. I'm sure it worth your time." [Name] smiled.

"Mom, let's go there!" Hikari skipped happily along her mother.

"I know what you're feeling, son." Kagami patted his son's shoulders.

Hikari walked around the zoo excitedly with her mother.

Kagami and his son ended up sitting in the food corner, eating until the store ran out of supplies.