Puppet x chica

Requested by : SpaceWolfy
Enjoy!

Chicas pov
The singing contest is almost here! I'm so excited! But also nervous...ANYWAY I got to hurry back to the group I'm supposed to meet the guys there.
I was about to enter the school when something caught my eye, it was a boy with short white hair with a little purple strip...he had a girl next to him who looked exactly like him...I was guessing that they were twins..ugh why am I paying so much attention to twins?! I don't have time for this! I have to get to class..now!
-Nobody's pov-
Chica hurried inside the building, she went so fast that she didn't notice that she had dropped some fabric from her bag, puppet noticed this and walk to where the fabric was laying he picked it up with one hand and had an idea.
"Hey guys!" Chica said happily as she walked into class "hi chica" Freddy greeted "We're picking out instruments today right?" Golden said "of course! But I think you should be the singer golden sense your really good at it" chica said almost admiring him "Let's just pick out our instruments already..." foxy said getting annoyed
-AFTER CLASS- (or meeting)
As chica was about to walk out of the gate she heard someone call behind her she assumed it was foxy, Freddy or golden but turned around to be surprised it was the white haired boy "oh I-it's you" chica said blushing a bit, he was kinda cute...come to think of it a bit cuter then golden "what a-are you d-doing here?" Chica asked as her blush got a bit lighter "you dropped something" puppet said handing her the fabric she had dropped "oh! I was looking for this! Thank you so much!" Chica said excitedly but suddenly stoped "wait...how do you know my name?" She asked "I know everyone" puppet said crossing his arms while smiling "oh ok well thank you!" Chica said turning around but stopped puppet was actually confused but surprised on what happened next, chica turned around and rapped her arms around puppets neck as she gave him a kiss in the cheek after that she just continued to hug him "heh your welcome" he said patting chicas head.