II

Let's explore a broad definition of political science. Let's agree that it is a social science which deals with systems of governance, and the analysis of political activities, political thoughts, and political behavior. In order to comprehend political correctness and political issues and the political lens of everyday experiences, one must first understand the science involved with the social. A broad example, displaying a scientific approach to something intentionally social, could maybe feel as follows; I would feel very attacked if someone came at my fictional story with a red pen and a heavy hand and said to me, "This has never happened, and never will because of (x), (y) and (z) occurring within this reality. Your story is thus invalid and I want it deleted and nullified, it will sully your good name and your ability to write anything more in the future within this realm of story craft."

However, the same story published in another language would not be seen or understood by that same person and thus receive a pass and allowed to flourish even if all the complaints that person with the red pen possessed were valid and reasonable. Interestingly enough, this very high and dry and scientific coldness and lack of consistency across enforcement methodology happens even among children, but through the funnel of various guises. Objects, subjects, experiences, intentions, definitions, orations, thoughts, all implicitly and explicitly political.