Oh gosh do I just want to get into things ;)

I slowly removed the glass from my lips and wiped my mouth with my hand. I rose off the stool and walked over to the other side of the counter, slowing as I approached closer to Kody. It was my turn to tease him.
       I made my way over to him. He stood directly in front of the sink. My face was uncomfortably close to his at this point and I turned towards the sink, smiling. I softly placed the glass in the sink and rinsed my hands. The water ran off them and slashed up onto the counter. I walked around Kody and grabbed a towel which lay near him. While making my way back over to sink I ran my hand along his shoulder and down his arm without looking at him. I whipped the counter slowly then left the towel sitting on the recently dried counter.
       I grabbed his hand, still not looking at him and pulled him behind me as I entered his room. I sat on this bed and soon after I felt the bed sink beneath him as he sat too. I then looked at him and pushed him down so he lay on the bed. And the only two words I said to him before I left were, "Sleep Tight."
       I walked to my room quickly and shut the door, leaning against it and smiling. I felt Kodys presence in the hallway but then heard him walk back to his room and lay down. I did the same and slept. I fell asleep with a smile on my face.
       I woke up. It was the weekend so I closed my eyes again and tried to fall asleep. Nothing. I turned over and refused to open my eyes. After awhile I gave up trying to sleep and opened my eyes. It was brighter now and my mouth felt dry. My eyes felt crusty. My inner arms and back felt sticky with dried sweat. I just felt gross that morning. I turned over again which made me face away from the wall next to my bed and gave me a good view of my room. I saw my closet which had the door open so I could see all of the clothes. I planned my outfit in my mind. When I had it all figured out I sat up with my legs dangling off the edge of the bed. I sat doing nothing for a few minutes then decided to stand but before I could I lost all my strength and fell back onto the bed with my legs dangling down. I rested for a few moments but still felt groggy when I tried to get up again. I succeeded in standing this time and slowly made my way over to the closet where I slipped my clothes off their hangers and changed. I threw my dirty pjs into a basket which lay on the floor of my room. I closed my closet door and turned towards my nightstand. Only then did I check the time.
10:36. God had I slept in. My neck hurt too. I just downright slept terribly. I assumed this day to be a bad one.

Yay! 100 votes! I'm glad my fan fic is enjoyed by so many people! :D 552 words