The Four Natives

Gemini 

Age: 19 

Age: 19 

Personality: A unusual member of the city guard Gemini has always gone by the policy of doing the least expected to catch the enemy off guard. This practice applies to all his aspects of life and causes most guards and citizens to see hims as a skilled officer yet a complete weirdo. He does not trust the strangers from the other world but is still willing to help.

Skills and Abilities

Swordsmanship: Gemini as an guard officer is of moderate skill in swordplay, better than your average soldier but nowhere near the level of a master.

Horsemanship:  Gemini is an excellent horseman with it being his greatest skill, as a result he is considered one of the best horsemen in the land

Leadership: Gemini is a capable leader but he prefers to work alone, though he does have experience leading guardsmen.

Intelligence: Despite his strange behavior Gemini is an extremely intelligent person and can think his way around most problems.

Spirit Sword: His ultimate power Gemini imbues his sword with his fighting spirit increasing it's power double and can cut through solid steel.

Enhanced Speed: Gemini is extremely fast by human standards being at the top speed capable of humans.

Scorpio 

Age: 15

Personality: Scorpio is a lazy person who prefers to find her next source of entertainment (normal kind) and finds the political life she has as a noble boring and prefers to not get involved with such things. When she heard about strangers in the city she became interested and immediately wanted to meet them.

Skills and Abilities

Dark Magic: A power of hers that allows her to attack her opponents with blasts of dark energy. Though she is rather lacking in her training  

Horsemanship: Scorpio has some training in riding a horse but is no expert.

Deception: Despite her distaste for politics she is a master of working people to her advantage and can normally trick others to her whim.

Aquarius 

Age: 17

Personality: Aquarius is a curious girl who likes to explore what interests her, though she has a strange streak to match Gemini. She is very intelligent and is considered one of the most intelligent people in the land. She finds the strangers interesting and was one of the first to meet them.

Skills and Abilities

Stealth Mode: Aquarius is a master of fading into the background and to almost everyone she is undetectable.

Intelligence: Aquarius has a master level intellect and is considered one of the brightest being in the land, though she is known to make small mistakes.

Hand to Hand Combat: Aquarius is capable in hand to hand combat able to take on two to three others at once.

Silent Assassin: Her ultimate power Aquarius is capable of fading into the shadows and unleash an attack on a targeted opponent. 

Pain Resistance: Aquarius is resistant to pain capable of losing an arm with only a mild reaction to the pain.    

Pisces

Age: 18

Age: 18

Personality: Pisces is a friendly helpful person who despite his cold aura is a warm hearted person who likes to help people. He is a cheerful person though he has trouble remembering to control his power and will on occasion freeze something on accident. He is supportive of the stranger and willing to help them find a way home.

Skills and Abilities

Ice Magic: Pisces is a skilled ice magic user and can control large amounts of ice and shape it to what he desires 

Tracking: He is a skilled tracker of people, animals, and objects and can hunt down nearly anything.

Hand to Hand Combat: Pisces along with being a mage is a skilled hand to hand fighter at Aquarius level.

Animal Charmer: Pisces is the natural friend of animals and can make friends with nearly all the creature of the world.

Animal Eyes: He is capable of seeing through the eyes of his animal friends. 

These are their initial powers that they already have, they still have much room to progress through the story, some more than others.