Chapter 1: Saddened Smile (Part 1)

Hi everyone!  So, this is my first Miraculous story.  I have other stories as well, so you can go check them out if you want!  So... yeah, I guess that's about it.  Enjoy Chapter 1!

Adrien / Chat Noir

"Pound it?"

"Pound it, Kitty," Ladybug sighed, and pushed her fist against his.  There wasn't as much enthusiasm in this one; it was late at night, and they'd been fighting all day.  Chat yawned, and he smiled when he saw his partner, his lady, yawn as well.

"Wow.  Yawns really are contagious, My Lady."  His tired yet bright grin spread out even further.  "You look like you need a cat nap."

Ladybug playfully hit him.  "You don't have to purrswade me," she said, causing Chat to smile in delight.  She made a pun!  This is officially the best day of my life.  He then turned and saw her swing her yo-yo.  "Bug out," she said, and with a last wave at her partner, she swung away.  He waited a few moments after she left, then extended his baton to make his way back home.

I hope Father hasn't noticed the akuma, or that I'm coming back so late.

As he was heading home, he checked his ring- sure enough, only two paw shapes were left visible, which meant he had two minutes to get into his house.  Hurry, Adrien, hurry!

Although he had returned home like this countless times before, he was extra nervous this time.  Unlike other akumas, this one had been right in the school, affecting Adrien specifically (the akumatized person trying to get revenge on Chloe), which meant it'd be all over the news.

More specifically, his father would know about it.  He shuddered.  There's still a small chance I can go unnoticed, and I'm going to take it.

Soon enough, he began to see his enormous mansion rising up behind the city, and with the help of his baton, he launched himself towards it.  He landed on the roof, and began to make his way towards his room.  He made his way slowly (because who wants to fall off a roof), and it took him till his last spot was blinking, causing him to blink in alarm.

Not wanting to risk it, he jumped down the roof and swung into his room, just as he detransformed.  He breathed a sigh of relief.  Thank goodness,  he thought, then looked in front of him as his kwami was expelled out of the Miraculous.

"Camembert," was the first thing that came out of Plagg's mouth, looking dramatically sad, moaning for effect.  Adrien sighed.  He was tired from a late-night mission and this is what he had to deal with.  Why does Plagg always get his Camembert when I never get my croissants!?  

Never the less, Adrien, being the person that he is, pointed to a nearby drawer.  "It's in there."  Instead of thanking him, Plagg instantly flew over there and phased through the drawer.  When Adrien opened it, all of the Camembert that was there (around 5 wheels or so) was gone.  He sighed in frustration at his kwami.

"Is that all you ever think about?" Adrien asked sarcastically, gesturing to the cheese that Plagg was eating.

The kwami swallowed his cheese, then flew up to meet Adrien's eyes.  "No," he said crossly.  "For example, I think about how my holder is sometimes very idiotic because he likes to jump off of rooves."

Adrien tried to hit his kwami, but Plagg just flew away.  "That wasn't my fault!" he protested.  "I was about to detransform-"

Footsteps.

Footsteps in the hallway.

Footsteps approaching his room.

Instantly Adrien went into overdrive.  "Hide, Plagg, hide-" his whispering was interrupted by a knock at the door.

Adrien quickly panicked.  What should I do what should I do what should I do- yet another knock sounded at his door.  Rapidly, he thought of a situation.

"U-Uh... I'm... n-naked, Natalie-" he called, then saw someone step into the room.

His father.

Yeah... that's all for now!  Sorry to leave you all on a cliff-hanger... but Part 2 will be coming out soon!  Hope you enjoyed reading this so far!

Anyways... have an awesome day/night!

Stay tuned ;)