5 Years Old

"Mommy...Daddy?" Anne said peeking her head into Mary and Francis's chambers. She walked in to find them both asleep. She walked out of the room to James who was standing outside. "I think they're asleep." Anne said James, who was waiting for a response. James peeked in a little also. They both started making their way inside the room when Bash and Kenna got them. "Now what do you kids think you're doing?" Bash asked picking up Anne. "We were just trying to wake up Mommy and Daddy." She replied struggling to get out of Bash's arms. "Well your Mom and Dad need to sleep right now. They have a big day ahead of them and lots of work to do." She said bending down to James. "Especially when they are king and queen." Bash added, putting down Anne. "But they promised they would play with us." Pouted James, with Anne nodding. "We will play with you." Kenna offered. Bash grabbed Kenna by the hand and walked slightly away from the kids. "Kenna, I don't have time, I'm going hunting with the boys later." Kenna frowned a bit. "Oh I'm sure it won't take long. Plus you don't want to disappoint them now do you?" Bash sighed "Why do you have to be right?" Kenna smiled and they made their way back to the children. "So what do you guys want to play?" Bash asked.

Time skip :;//;:

Bash and Kenna had been playing with James and Anne for hours and were getting tired. "And you said it won't take long!" Bash said panting continuously to Kenna. "I didn't think that they would want to play this long!" She struck back. "They're kids, of course they want to play that long." He panted.

At the Castle

Mary and Francis were sitting in the throne room with the nobles. They sent guards to look for James and Anne since they haven't seen them all day. The guards then came back with news. "Your Grace. We found them outside playing with Bash and Kenna." Francis nodded and sent them away. "We forgot to play with them." Mary said "Oh no." Francis said putting his hands over his eyes. "At least Bash and Kenna were there." Mary said. "Even though we promised." Francis said sadly.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"Can we please go in now?" Kenna asked the siblings. "Ok!" They said in union. They both skipped in front of Bash and Kenna while they both walked behind very slowly over. Once they were back in the Court, Francis and Mary rush over to the kids and the couple. "Oh we are so sorry we never played with you." Mary said bending down to them. "Its okay. Uncle Bash and Aunt Kenna already played with us!" Anne said cheekily. Francis and Mary look up at Bash and Kenna. They both look exhausted and Bash mouthed "Help us" to them. Mary giggled to that.

Time skip :;//;:

It was now night and they had a ball that night.
Anne was bored and just standing by Mary. James was by Francis admiring how king-like he was. Leith and Bash went over to Anne. "Whats the matter little Anne?" Leith asked "Im bored. This is boring." She pouted. "Now now its not all boring how about we all dance?" Bash put in. "But thats weird, dancing with a boy." She said with a disgusted look on her face. "Well it's what you are going to have to do when you are queen and married." Leith added in. (How this works is that they will both rule what their mom and dad do so Anne will mostly rule Scotland and James will mostly rule France) "No I'm never getting married!" Anne crossed her arms and glared. Leith and Bash grabbed both of Anne's hands and brought her to the floor and they started spinning. (Sort of what Mary and her ladies did in episode one in the wedding)

Mary and Francis saw and Mary smiled. "Remind you of anything?" Francis saw with his arm around his wife's waist. Mary smiled even more.

When they stopped Leith and Bash walked away. "She's quite adorable." Leith commented. "Well she was born by two beautiful people." Bash said. They both chuckled. "Yes but she takes most of her looks from Mary." Leith said back. "But she has her big beautiful blue eyes from Francis." Bash spat back. "Is that a challenge." Leith sneered. Bash looked back with a sneer. They held it and then broke into laughter.

Meanwhile, Greer and Kenna went to James. "Are you bored James?" Greer asked. "No. Just tired." Yawned James. "Well then lets take you to your parents." Kenna said. They walked over to Mary, who was trying to keep Francis from attacking at Don Carlos for flirting with her. "Mary, James says that he's dearly tired and would like to go to bed." Kenna said to Mary. "Of course." Mary smiled. She took James hand and they walked out and started towards his chambers. "Mommy, is it true that I have to get married one day?" Asked James. "You don't necessarily have to but with a queen on your side she will help you rule France. Mary knew that was not really true but James was young and he didn't need to know until he was order. "I wanna be like Daddy when I'm older and king." James said. "James, all kings are different you don't have to be like him." Mary said. "I know but he's big and strong and a great king and perfect." James complimented. "James he's not perfect he makes mistakes-every king makes mistakes." Mary said. "Did I hear talking about me?" They heard a voice. They both turned around to see Francis. "Indeed you did. It looks like you have an admirer." James blushed at that. "James I'm sure you will be a great king, like me." Francis reassured and bragged. Mary rolled her eyes playfully at that. She tucked in James, kissed him on the forehead and said goodnight. "I wanna be like daddy." James whispered as he drifted off to sleep.