Another Day

(This first part is about Anne and then James will come in)
Anne walked into Francis and Mary's, looking for something to do. She woke up Francis. "Daddy can you play with me?" She asked but he didn't wake up to that. "DADDY!" She yelled. Francis jumped at the sound. (Mary was still asleep) He looked at Anne surprised. "What is it Anne?" He asked picking her up and placing her on his lap. "Can you play with me?" She asked with her cute smile that she had from him. "Anne I'm very busy so I'm afraid I - ." He traced off when he saw her big puppy dog eyes and they over-ruled him. "I can." He finished off his sentence. "Good! Now get dressed because I really don't know why you and mommy don't have anything on." She continued to smile while Francis blushed a little to that.

They were playing by the hill and the river. Anne ran down the hill. "Wow what are view." She said in awe. Francis ran down with her. "You remind me of your mother Anne." He said to her. "How?" She asked. "Well" he picked her up, "you two share the same appearances and you're curious and stubborn just as her, but you are very beautiful, like her. But of course you share my eyes, my smile, and a few blonde highlights." He said cheerfully walking by the river. "So then do you love me?" Anne asked. "Well of course I do. Im head over heels for you. Anne why would you asked that." He asked and little surprised by her question. "It's just that you spend most of your time with mommy and never play with me." She sadly said. "Its because she's a queen and my wife. We spend most time ruling Scotland and France, which is what you are going to do when you are older and my time is up." He replied. "Am I going to rule both." She asked excited about it. "You will mostly rule Scotland and James will take over most of France but technically yes." He replied. "Now who wants to get on Daddy's shoulders and run down the hill?!" He asked with an excited tone. "I do!" She shouted. With that they ran down the hill with Anne on his shoulders. Mary came down with James. "Now what were you two doing." She asked with a smile and her hand in James. "I was just taking my small lover down the hill." Francis said tickling Anne. "What am I?" James asked referring to when he called Anne his small lover. "You are my great man or boy." Francis said "And you both are my sweet children who I will always love." Mary added in. "But of course I will always love them more." Francis smirked.

The next morning Francis and Mary were in bed. "You know our children are quite lovely." Francis said. "Yes of course." She replied meekly. "Like you." Francis smiled. Mary blushed and kissed him. He soon got on top of her. This went on for a few minutes when Anne walked in. They were both shocked and Mary pushed Francis off of her. "Good morning." Anne said getting in their bed. "Why don't you people wear clothes to sleep...do all people do that?" She finished. "Uh no its just more comfortable to snuggle up." Francis replied while Mary kicked him under the covers. "Can I snuggle too?" Anne asked. Before Mary could answer she saw Bash and Leith walk past their room and coughed really loud so they could hear. They came in and looked at her and got her message. Bash picked her up. "How about we go yell at that nanny, letting you out at an early time like this?" Bash said. "But its not early!" She replied trying hard to escape Bash's firm grip. "Thats what she wants you to think." Leith laughed a little.

Later on they were in the throne room and James was standing by Francis of course admiring him. He got so lost into it that he started to fade out and thought about how it would be when he was king. Putting out commands, Ordering guards and nobles, putting on balls. That was only a few out of thousands of things he thought of. "James...James...James?" He snapped back into reality and realized that Mary was calling his name. He looked around and saw the room empty. "Come on James." Mary said. "Mommy what was coronation like?" James asked as they were walking down to long, grand hallways. "It was magnificent." She replied. "I bet Daddy wasn't nervous at all." James said. "Of course not. Why your Father was so nervous. Sweat came down on his palms so You much that when he got the scepter in his hands it almost slipped to the floor." She told him. He laughed a little. "And that is why I carry this." They turned around to see Francis holding a piece of cloth. "And it has helped me since. It's now all yours." Francis said. James's eyes widened. "Really?" Francis nodded and gave it to James. He now felt like a real king.