Birthday

This chapter is suppose to be short but the next one will be long
It was morning when this time Francis and Mary were the ones waking up the kids. "Wake up." Mary gently shook them. "Good morning." James said waking up and so did Anne. "Happy birthday you two." Smiled Francis. "Yay!!" They cheered and got out of bed. They ate breakfast with Francis, Mary, Greer, Leith, Bash, and Catherine. "So what are you going to do now that you're six?" Catherine asked sweetly. "I'm going to learn how to work a bow and arrow like Daddy." James said. Francis ruffled his curls. "What about you Anne?" Anne's face became stern. "Its Princess Anne." She spat. Catherine's eyes widened. "Well is that what you want to be called now?" She asked. "Yes And thats what I expect for you to call me." She ordered. The table went silent. Anne started to giggle. Francis noticed and tickled her. "Why you little squirt!" He said then everyone began laughing.

Anne was outside sitting by the river. Bash came out to her. "What are you doing out here?" He asked. "I dunno I just like the view." She replied still looking at the beautiful river. "It is quite a lovely view but we have to get inside. You don't want people worrying about you on your birthday."