Trouble ♡ Chapter One

A/n: I hope you enjoy this. This chapter sucks.. but i enjoyed reading this story on my own and I hope you enjoy it too.

Katie's POV:
It's my first day of College.
I haven't been to my dorm yet, But I was talking to my distant friend, Amanda. We barely hung out but we were the only two from Washington High who made it here.

"So, have you met your roommate?" Amanda asked
"No. I'm excited though." I said, faking a smile.

"Yeah! So, the campus is pretty huge. I heard theres a Starbucks and a donut shop!" She said, trying to start casual conversation.
"Oh really?" I replied with bland responses.
"Yeah. And a mall across the street." She said
"Good to know, I brought maybe 2 sets of clothing." I smiled as we arrived at dorm 9e, my dorm.

I take my shiny silver key, and unlock the dorm. This is my free room. I'm staying here on full scholarship, so I'm not expecting much.

I opened the door and saw a kitchen, and 2 beds. There was a carpet and 2 chairs, and a little table in the middle.
All the furniture looked like Ikea furniture, so cute and so perfect.
My roommate just hopped out of bed.

"Hi! Are you Katie?" She asked
"Yes! You must be...." I said, looking for the paper.
"Cassie. It's Cassie." She said laughing
"Nice to meet you!" I said, and she pulled me in for a hug.
I read the paper behind her back while she was hugging me
Cassie Mendes. Room 9E
"Do you have any siblings on campus?" She asked me smiling
"No, do you?" I asked
"Yes! He's my frat boy twin brother, Shawn Mendes." She said, rolling her eyes.
"Already in a fraternity?" I asked folding my arms
"Yeah, believe it or not." She said laughing

I went over to the fridge and kitchen to put some snacks from my suitcase into the drawers, Amanda sitting down on her phone.
Cassie was introducing herself to Amanda when I realized everything was vegan
Vegan Chips, Vegan Cheese... Vegan Meat.
"Oh, I'm Vegan." Cassie said, suddenly stopping
"I can tell."

I put my normal snacks and stuff into the drawers and fridge and then sat down on my bed.
It was just a mattress on a bed frame, we had to bring our own sheets and pillows.
"Ugh, i'll do this later." I said, rolling my eyes.
This year was already annoying.