Trouble ♡ Chapter Ten

A/n: OBVIOUSLY this will not be the real end. It's the end to this series, but obviously, i'll continue with other books. If I get enough views and stuff i'll make a sequel book.

Katie's POV:
A FEW MONTHS LATER
"Shawn! Stop! Put me down!" I said, him carrying me to the party.
"You said your feet were hurting princess!" He said laughing
I started laughing too
"I can still walk Shawn!!" I said moving around so he would put me down.
"Fine." He said, dropping me gently on my feet
"Can I drink tonight?" I asked smiling
"Sure. I'll stay pretty sober then." He said

I finally smelled that scent of alcohol, from 10 feet out in the yard again. I saw flashing lights and music, the fraternity house has really upgraded their equipment.

This parties theme was retro, so all the songs were 50's music. I was wearing a rainbow headband and tie dye t shirt, Shawn the same but with a bandana and a tie dye tank top.

The music was playing in the background but drowned out by people's chatter.

I left Shawn to talk to his friends and Went off to find Cassie and Amanda, my best friends now.

"Hi!" I said, Approaching them.
They both had vodka, but Amanda had two cups.
"Hi!" Cassie said
"Oh hey Gabby! You look different!" Amanda said, handing me a vodka in a red solo cup.

I chugged it and avoided the burning sensation

"You like the outfit?" I asked, twirling.
"Yeahhh!" Cassie said.
"Of course!!" Amanda said laughing

They were wearing some old outfits. Amanda had this cute peace sign t-shirt and Cassie had a cute long-sleeve polka-dot rainbow top.

"I like your outfits too!" I said yelling over the music.
I think they made it louder, making me get a small headache
I wanted to put off the pain. "Excuse me." I said

I went to grab another drink when I bumped into someone.
"Oh- sorry..." I said looking up
It was my ex boyfriend, Daniel Johnson.