- cinq -

Althea's POV:

Ryuu, Hayden, Erin, and I all left the birthday party. After Akemi, already been gone for a while.

We're sitting on the beach enjoying ourselves. A group of guys come up probably ages 12 - 15, walk up. "Hey" one of the more attractive ones say to me. "Hi", I look at him and lay back down.

"What do I have to do to get your number Althea?" He asks me, I look at his body, he doesn't seem that bad personality wise let's look at looks, short up-spiked hair, sun kissed skin, freckles covering his cheeks, perfect eyebrows, toned abs, around 5'9" probably still growing, and beautiful sea green eyes. "I'll give it to you, Ryien" he hands me his phone putting my number into his contacts with the name 'Althea Shirogane' he's in my grade but he's a early birthday and I'm a late birthday.

He catches up with his friend group with a smile on his face. I go to my big brother who has a pissed off facial expressions on. "I don't like him." "You don't need to like him Mr. I can't draw." Erin and Hayden snicker in the background. "I gotta go grocery shopping now, I'll see you later!" Hayden said while he got up and left.

It's alittle later now, and we know my sisters with her dance crew, so we decided to go out for food. Erin is paying so I'm happy. We order food, and wait for about 10 minutes for it. We sit and talk for around 45 minutes, pay for the meal and leave.

Erin drops Ryuu and I off at our house, and I look down to see on my phone,

"Hi, Princess"

I start blushing and my dad shows up and looks at me, "Who are you talking to? That makes you blush." He gasps and continues "A BOY?!?!" mom walks up to dad "Shiro calm yourself boi!"

I walk off rolling my eyes, to dad and Ryuu chanting "IS IT YOUR BOYFRIEND!" moms just gave up and went to watch some tv. Akemi will probably get home in like an hour and a half.

I walk into my light yellow room with fairy lights, Stars, butterflies, and other hippie stuff that's what my brother says. I go on my phone and start texting Ryien,

"Hi! 💕"
"Hi"
"How are you"
"Good, how about you princess"
"Good"

We had a great conversation for 2 hours, my sister never came home. My gut was telling me something was wrong but I didn't play on the idea.

Until mom got a phone call, where she let out a deathly scream. Dad and Ryuu run inside and I run downstairs dropping my phone on my bed.

Mom tells us with tears down her face, "Akemi got in an accident." The world stops my big sister.. I run to my dad who hugs me and tries to calm me down.

The four of us pile into the car, Keith and Lance are going to meet us there. They're leaving the kids at home with Erin who said she'll come after.

The ER, smells horrible, like blood, dead and chemicals. Running to the front desk "Akemi Shirogane, Issak Lessor, and Liam O'Ryan where are they" she points to critical condition ward.

We sprint there, to see Issak's parents and Liam's two older brothers. "How are they!?" I plead, "Issak is just suffering a concussion, and broken bones" Mrs. Lessor stats, "Liam, broken bones concussion and collapsed lung." Nico Liam's older brother says. "what about Akemi!" "She's in a coma.." the whole world comes crashing down.

Loving and fighting
Accusing, uniting
I can't imagine a world with you gone
The joy and the chaos, the demons we're made of

Mom falls to her knees, with dad's arms around her. Keith is screaming into Lance's chest. Ryuu is curled up in a ball screaming for his twin to be alright. I'm just standing there, it's not real it's just a dream. I will wake up and she'll be okay.

I'd be so lost if you left me alone
You locked yourself in the bathroom
Lying on the floor when I break through
I pull you in to feel your heartbeat
Can you hear me screaming "please don't leave me"

"Big sister!" A scream rips through my lungs and chest, I sprint to the window where her room is. "BIG SISTER!" I scream as I bang on the window glass over and over "please don't leave me.."

Hold on, I still want you
Come back, I still need you
Let me take your hand, I'll make it right
I swear to love you all my life
Hold on, I still need you

I lose my strength and my body slides to the floor, my face in my knees, sobbing. "I FUCKING HATE YOU!" I scream, "YOU PROMISED YOU'D BE THERE FOR ME!"

A long endless highway, you're silent beside me
Drivin' a nightmare I can't escape from
Helplessly praying, the light isn't fadin'
Hiding in the shock and the chill in my bones
They took you away on a table

"YOU LIAR!" I start screaming, the anger takes control as I punch my uncle Keith, who holds me in his chest. After a while I calm down.

I pace back and forth as you lay still
I pull you in to feel your heartbeat
Can you hear me screaming, "please don't leave me"

I know Keith doesn't like the hospital, due to his childhood, but he's being strong for me, so I'll be strong for him and my sister.

Hold on, I still want you
Come back, I still need you
Let me take your hand, I'll make it right
I swear to love you all my life
Hold on, I still need you

Issak and Liam's room is next to my sister and from here you could hear their families.

I don't wanna let go
I know I'm not that strong
I just wanna hear you
Saying baby, let's go home
Let's go home

Yeah, I just wanna take you home
Hold on, I still want you
Come back, I still need you

"Come back big sister I need you!" I say as I fall asleep holding her hand.

My phone in my pocket with my friends texting me. My brother is asleep in the chair and my dad and mom went home to get clothes for us to change into. We're gonna be here when she wakes up no matter how long that may take and how much sadness we gain we'll be here for her.