true power

You awoke quickly and ran to Thor. He was in the kitchen looking for something to eat
"Hello (y/n) any ide- why are you sweating and running?" Thor asked seeing your face of pure terror.
"Its coming." You said holding into the counter so you wouldn't fall. His eyes widened before he rushed around yelling.
"HOW DO YOU KNOW?" He yelled at you grabbing your shoulders.
"Mom told me in my dream that it was coming soon." You replied trying to remain calm.
"NO YOU AREN'T READY YET! I WILL FIGHT IT I'M NOT GOING TO LOSE YOU! YOU CAN'T DIE!" Thor yelled grabbing his hammer. You slapped him and yelled
"STOP I NEED YOU TO STAY CALM AND HELP ME. I WON'T LET YOU DIE EITHER. IF I CAN'T FIGHT IT NEITHER CAN YOU. I WON'T LET YOU DIE FOR ME."  You choked on a tear as Natasha Tony and Wanda came running to the kitchen.
"I won't let you die for me..." You said your voice barely above a whisper. You sank to your knees.
"I won't let you..." You said through sobs. You floated into the air and felt light shine through you. You glowed pure light and spun high into the air. Reaching out your left side turned completely to fire your right to water.
realize that it is true,
tell your problems honestly
risk your own well being for the one you love most
Those words kept repeating as you landed. You walked and fire danced around you.
"What is happening?" Wanda asked awe struck
"True power." You answered her "Come what may. I am ready."