Right where I belong

Don't play the song until I tell you too!

You woke up the next morning and stretched. You remembered your moms words and sighed. Sacrifice your own well being for the one you love? What was that supposed to mean?
"What are you thinking about?" Peters words shocked you, you didn't realize he was awake.
"After I blacked out my mom told me something that has me concerned. She was telling me about how to unlock my power and one of the steps is, I have to risk my own well being for the one I love and I don't think that it is something good." You said looking down at your hands.
"Whatever happens we will go through it together. No one can stop us." Peter said taking your hand. He took out his phone and one of your favorite songs started playing
Play the song now!
He grabbed your hand and took you to the center of the room. You started dancing and laughing. He picked you up and twirled you in the air. You spun and he dipped you. You picked both of you up on a ball of air and buried your head into his chest. You took both you and him back to the ground and tip toed to kiss him. The song ended and you both laughed.
"Want to go back to avengers tower? We could get breakfast." You suggested.
"Sounds good."
You walked off to the tower.
Elsewhere:
I feel her energy. Calm my minions we will get her soon. Watch out (y/n) God of elements! I'm coming! Hahahaha!
To be continued......
I want to thank you guys for 71 views! It m7ght not seem like a lot to some people but I think it is a huge accomplishment! Yo celebrate I will be posting 2 or more chapters on Friday! Sorry for the wait but it is very hard with my cast to type!
See you Friday!
Author