the dancing flames

"Come what may. I am ready."
Time skip~♡~
Peter came back to the tower and you where having trouble moving or touching anything. You touched anything it either got burnt to a crisp or soaked.
"I swear this is going to be the death of me." You said. You really wanted to give Peter a hug but you couldn't.
"How do I stop this!" You yelling frustration. Peter comes into the room and starts coming near you.
"Peter watch out i don't want you to get burnt!" He ignored you and kept coming closer.
"No! Peter stop!" You yelled backing up. He didn't stop. You came too close to the wall and count move back any more. You begged him to stop when you felt yourself go back to normal. You looked down to we your skin again. You ran to him and gave him a huge hug. He spun you and said
"I talked to Tony and he figured you wouldn't let me get burnt. I thought if I made you think I would be hurt your body would take over and change back." He said.
"Thank you." You said looking into his eyes. You leaned closer to each other. It was to the point you could kiss. Thor walked in and you quickly turned apart and blushed.
"Ah, (y/n) you got back to normal that's good." Thor said noticing your skin again. You smiled and nodded. You headed to your room to meditate. You sat on the foot cross legged and closed your eyes. Slow breaths in and out. You opened your eyes and saw you where in the fire and water form again. Focusing on human you went back to normal. You smiled and went to show Thor. Walking into the kitchen you changed into the element form and walked up to Thor.
"It happened again?" He asked. You shook your head and went back to human.
"I wonder, if I have a fire and water form do I have other ones? Maybe light and dark?" You thought out loud.
"Possibly." Thor replied.
"I could tr- AH ow" you yelled as you felt your head phone and stomach clench.
"What's the matter?" Thor asked worried.
"I guess taking on elemental forms takes a lot of energy. I'm gonna go take a nap. I feel so tired" you said yawning. You layed down in bed and imeadiatly fell asleep.
"(Y/n) godess of elements look where I am! It's me the darkness that you have been scared of by the way!"
You saw asgaurd. It was there! No!
Suddenly the dream was overtaken by mom.
"It's here hurry."
  You woke up and ran to Thor.
"Its in asgaurd!" You yelled grabbing your suit and a snack.
"Hurry it's there Thor! We have to go now! Before it destroyed every thing!" You yelled as Thor grabbed his hammer. Peter grabbed you by the waist.
"I'm coming too." He said.
"No Peter it's too dangerous. Me and Thor could be killed! I'm not dragging you down with me. If I don't come back don't mourn me okay? Find someone new and keep them safe." You replied peeling him off you.
"I have no will to live without you!" He yelled grabbing your wrist. You turned around and smiled
"Oh Peter, you have aunt may, ned, and deep down Tony cares about you. I have half the reason to live as you do."
"I'm not letting you go without me." He said stubbornly.
"Ugh fine Thor we got room for one more?"
"I suppose so."
Peter lit up like a kid on Christmas.
"You aren't going near the battle okay? You will stay out of harms way understood?" You asked him sternly.
He nodded but little did you know he was crossing his fingers.
    You arrived at asgaurd and told Peter to stay right by the gates. You and Thor went in to see a horrible looking monster. It had half of a face that was pale green with a black eyeball. The other half was bloody and burnt with the eyeball red. It's body was a centipede. It was at least twice as talk as you.
"Ah (y/n) the godess of elements! Time to die."