1.My new self

Vanessa's POV

Before I knew it summer vacation was over, my junior year of high school is about to begin and I'm going to be in for a "treat". (note the sarcasm)I left my house in a pair of high-waisted shorts,a plain white crop top ,and a hoodie.

When I got to school I felt like all eyes were on me, I just ditched the glasses and braces, not a major difference. Or was it? I walked in through the big double doors that I dreaded for years, when I got to my locker all my greatest friends(only guys) all had their backs to me, already focused in their own conversation.
"Hey guys!" I said to them.
Without turning their heads they gave me a quick "Hello" and sunk back into their discussion. I wiggled my way into their circle I talked within the group, all their eyes landed on me in shock.
" what's wrong you guys,
Is their something on my face?" I questioned.
"Oh there is something with your face" Aiden replied. I heard him whisper to his brother Ethan
"somethin's up with her face if you know what I mean" I scanned the circle for Dylan, my best and closest friend out of the group. "so how've you been Dylan?" I asked him.
" I'm...um..doing..erm..alright" He stuttered.
"Are you alright?"I said
"yea......." He managed to get out.

My first class was hell yet, every time I turned around Dylan's eyes were glued on me, each class we had together he was doing the same thing.

At the end of the day, to blow off some steam I decided to go shopping.

As I got closer to Adidas I noticed that nobody was inside and two bulky men guarded the door from hundreds of girls. I slipped in and started looking around and found 5 incredibly attractive guys that I am the biggest fans of.
"Sorry love but your not supposed be in here" Liam said.
I quickly looked at they guys and saw that Niall was looking at me with his mouth hanging.
"Oh I apologize, I shouldn't have come." I speed walked out of the store and out of the mall And before I could get into my car I heard an Irish accent calling to me.
" Hey!....Hey!" Niall yelled. He quickly caught up to me due to his long and fast legs. "Hey, um... I know we just met, well we actually didn't even properly meet... But would you want to hang out with me and the boys on Saturday?" He asked me.
" Oh, uh, sure"
We exchanged numbers and with that the rest if the week went by like a breeze.

AN. SORRY THAT THIS IS ALL IN CAPS BUT WE ARE SO HAPPY FOR THIS FAN FIC AND WE NEED MORE READS! Ps.can anyone help make a cover for this please?-M&R