5. "Think about it"

"Niall WAKE UP!" I yelled shaking him lightly.

"I'm up!"he said sitting up almost falling off the couch. Damn he sure looked cute when he's sleepy. What? What am I saying. I smiled at him.

"I am going to take a shower" I say getting up. I am falling for Vanessa kept replaying in my mind I walked past all the boys that were getting breakfast ready. I walked to the bathroom, shut the door and striped the clothes I had from yesterday off and let the warm water go down my aching back from the couch. I am falling for Vanessa is stuck in my head. I closed my eyes and washed my hair. I came out if the shower and put the same clothes on. I headed down stairs. I needed to talk to somebody about this. I came down the stairs. Good no Niall. I sat next to Liam, I mean he seems trustworthy. He lifted his head up and smiled at me. I smiled back. After a couple moments I finally broke the silence.

"Hey Liam can I ask you something?" I asked looking down at my plate.

"Yea is everything okay?" He said curiously.

"Umm no not really w-ell I sort of heard Niall say he has feelings for me" I say looking into his eyes. His eyes literally bulged out of his head.

"Oh um how did you hear?" He asked.

"Well Niall said but he did it in his sleep" I shrugged.

"Oh well it's true he does but the real question is that do you have the same feelings for him? He asked plainly.

"Uhhh" I say rubbing my hand on the back of my head. Honestly, I don't know. I like Harry and I have feelings for Niall too. I am so confused I just don't know who to choose.

"Well you don't need to figure it out right now, just think about it okay?" He asked. I nodded. He stood up and left the kitchen. I finished my breakfast and I put the plate in the sink. I came out of the kitchen and I ran into somebody. Niall.

"Oh sorry" he muttered.

"No problem, it was my fault." I apologized. He smiled. I looked into those deep, bright blue eyes and stared into them. They were truly magical. I looked away. I can't be falling for him, right?

"Hey so the 1D gang is having a pool party today just us guys so do you want to come?" He asked sheepishly.

"I would love too, I just need to get my stuff from my house and I'll be back" I say getting my car keys out of my pocket still staring at him.

"Okay well umm I'll see you when you get back" he added. I nodded. I left the front door and to my Mini Cooper.

I went to the drivers door and saw a little sticky note on my windshield.

I picked it up and it said," I LOVE YOU and Harry is mine ;) xx Louis. I laughed. Oh Lou you can make me smile. I hopped into my car and I drove off. My phone rang and I heard the embarrassing ringtone again. I'd better change that...

I slowly answer it, the label says 'Mom' oops! "He-hey mom?" "VANESSA ARE YOU Ok? You didn't come home last night, I was worried out of my mind!" "Yea ma, I'm fine. I spent the night and my friends house don't worry, I'm on my way home. Can I talk to you there? I'm driving." "Yes, but you worried me so don't do it again. And I have something important to tell you when you get home. Bye!" "See you there mom" I hang up and by the time the call is finished I'm already at my house.

I ran in the front door seeing my mom waiting in the kitchen. "Hi mum!" "Hey, so remember the important news I said over the phone? Well my company needs me to be over in Oregon for a month and since your 18 I think you can stay home by your self but your grand mother will come now and then to check up on you, is that ok. If it isn't I won't hesitate to tell work that I can't leave my little girl" " I'm going to be fine ma, you should go. I love you so it'll be alright." "Ok I trust you to not do anything irresponsible, and I know you have a key to the house. So by tomorrow morning I'll be gone." I have to pack so I'll talk to you when I'm done." " perfect, an I'm going to a friends house so I'll see you tonight. Once again, love you mom." I pulled her into a long hug before leaving to get my swimsuit and other pool essentials.

Hmm... I think I have too many swim suits.

I narrowed it down to my white ruffled, strapless bikini. I got a perfect tan to go with it, so I think I'm set to leave. I grab my bag and head out the door

"MAAAAAAM! I'm leaving, love you!"

When I got to 1d's house there was yet again a sticky note on the front door.

The pool's out back:)

When I got to to the back they were in the water already. "Hi Vaness!" Louis yelled. I exchanged some hello's but went inside to change into my bathing suit. When I got back outside Niall was in the water, Louis was the same yet he had a beer in hand. Harry was in a lounge chair safe and dry...for now. Liam was chasing Zayn around the pool. I say down on the edge letting my legs dangle in the water. I felt something wrap around my ankles and I was drug into the water. I looked underwater and saw Niall with a smirk on his face.

"Niall! You are going to pay!"

"Of course I will, only if you can catch me Vaness!"

"Niall what'd you do?"Louis asked.

"Nothing I just got her wet"

Oh so you got her wet huh? I folding know you two were at that level yet"

"Oh shut up lou "

After a lot of swimming and playing, I finally took some rest on a floatie in the pool. I felt Harry's eyes on me but I just shook it off.

Once I got out of the water and dry I started to think about what Liam told me

Do you feel the same and think about it

I got cut off by the sound of my phone. I checked the time 5:30. Well time went by quickly. "You guys! I have to leave, but we need to hang out again ok?" "Nooooo!" They all yelled. " tomorrow's school so I need to get ready. Bye, love you guys!" "We love you too Vaness"

Right before I got into my car to leave Niall ran up to me and gave me a small peck on the cheek. "I'll miss you." Niall said in a small voice. "Right back at ya horan."

A/N

That was a shitty end of a chapter but whatever! Keep reading!luv ya!

-M & R

Fan/vote/comment