2.Love actually

Today's the wonderful day that I get to go to the house of One direction. I quickly got up, threw on skinny jeans and cropped sweater then slipped on some gray converse.as I walked out to my blue Mini Cooper, Niall texted me,

Niall:hey:)

Me:hi!

Niall: so our address is 4950 Bend rd, just in case ;)

Me: thanks! I'll see you in a bit?

Niall: yeah, I'm really looking forward to it !

Me: See you then

Niall: see you there ;)

I turned off my iPhone before I could drive to their house! Good thing that their house isn't that far away. I got out of my car and stood there in aw. The house was huge, tall windows, 4 stories high, neatly painted and it had the most hugest entrance ever! I walked to the door and shyly knocked on the door. I saw a very familiar boy known as Daddy Direction.

"Hey, you must be Vanessa! I'm Liam" I stood there I speechless looking at him and shaking his hand.
"Y-yea that's me haha" I say walking inside the house. I looked around and we were in the family area and I must say that this place is not the most neatest place but it's nice.
"So sorry about the mess, these boys are just pigs!" He explained picking up a few things off the ground. I nodded and looked at all the empty pizza boxes, glasses, beer cans and I swore I saw a condom on the ground. I shivered.

I looked up and saw Niall running down the stairs with a smile so big that it seemed like he slept with a hanger in his mouth. The rest of the gang appeared a little after.
"Hi Vanessa!" Niall practically yelled. "He was really exited to see you" Liam quietly said in my ear.
"So we were thinking of just hanging out here for the day, you know watching movies and such." Louis said. "That's sound great, perfect plan" I replied.
"Oh! I'm so sorry you must think we are terrible! Let us introduce our selves." Zayn said. I don't think they should, I mean I already know who they are, and everything else about them...
"Well as you might know I'm Zayn" "Though we already met at the door, I'm liam."
"I'm Louis!"
" Harry and I'm fit single, and ready to Mingle!" And last but not least "you already know, I'm Niall" he smiled cheekily. I giggled.
"Ok cool, well You guys can call me Vaness!" I laughed as I looked at all the boys one more time.
"Ok, so what do you want to watch?"Liam clapped.
"Oohhh I know, I know" Louis yelled raising his arms.
"Okay, then what is it?" Asked Niall a little annoyed. That's kind of hot. No,What am I saying!
"Let's watch Love Actually!" Louis exclaimed sitting in the couch. I heard a chorus of "okays' " in the room. I sat down on the love seat that was next to Niall as he put his arm around me . While we were watching it and I could just feel Niall's eyes burn on the side of my head, I turned and looked at him but he quickly looked away. At the sex scene in the movie was so uncomfortable for me because your in a room with guys and every few seconds they would look at me. I turned around to see Niall in the action of looking at me and he winked. My cheeks slowly turned into a deep red color. I looked at Harry and he gave me a cheeky smile, I giggled and I felt Niall tense up when beside me. I mean it's nothing, it's like he doesn't like me or anything, right?

After the movie ended Liam exclaimed "Who is up or a game of truth or dare!"

A/n-We know that there might be some spelling errors, oops! Tell all your buddies about this because we want this book to get a whole lot of reads thank you!

-M & R

Fan/vote/comment
Ps.y'all should try and find a girl for Vaness