4. "Falling for her"

Vanessa's POV

"Hey guys? It's getting late and I think be on my way home." I sighed

"Nooooo! Please stay, we love you!" Louis said in a childish voice.

"I don't know, I don't trust myself when I'm sleepy and driving..."

"Then stay the night!" Liam argued.

"You could sleep in one of of our beds, and one of us could take the couch" Zayn exclaimed

"No, I don't want to be a bother so I'll take the couch"

"Well let's just watch a black and white movie to get us sleepy" Harry said

"Alright" we say in unison.

Niall, Zayn, and Louis took the big couch Liam took the recliner and Harry sat on the love seat so I didn't know where to go. Harry motioned me to come and sit with him. I sat down, he brought the blanket up to me and I nuzzled into it with my head on his chest. We were watching the movie and I felt a pair of eyes lay upon me. I looked back and saw Niall with hurt, angry and jealous eyes. He looked at me then he went back to watch the movie. To break the tension I sat up to got and make popcorn. Before I got I to the hallway my phone started ringing. I jumped up and my face started to turn as red as a tomato when I found out my ringtone was Rock Me ad it was Niall's solo. I looked back as saw all the boys looking at me with eyebrows raised and Harry flicked his head up and wiggled his eyebrows. Oh Classic Harry. I turned to my phone and saw that Dylan was calling. I quickly answered it.

"Hey" I say walking to the kitchen.

"Hi, so were are you right now?" Dylan asked.

"Oh, I'm hanging with some friends" I say putting the popcorn in the microwave.

"What friends do you have besides us?" He said with curiosity in his voice. Anger boiled up inside if me.

"Dylan, I have more for friends you know, and why do you even care?" I yelled.

"Whoa there calm down I was just wondering"he said.

"Ok whatever, I have to go." I say slamming the end button and getting the popcorn out of the microwave.

When I walked out of the kitchen I saw Louis cuddling with Harry "HE IS MINE NOW!" Louis screamed. "Well it's getting late and I should get to bed." Zayn said. " yea me too, I want to skype Sophia before I go to sleep" Liam added. "Ok" we all replied.

Well since there was a 'Larry' moment in the love seat, I went to sit with Niall.

Later into the movie, I could feel myself drift off into a deep sleep.

Next morning

"Oh look how cute they are!" Louis wispered. I don't think they've noticed that I'm awake. "Don't wake them up!" Zayn replied.

"What are you guys chattering about?"I questioned, eyes still closed . I felt something solid underneath me, I looked behind me and I was laying on Niall.

His arms wrapped around my waist and my head on his chest.

That cutie is still asleep. "Wait, Wait, let me take a picture of this first!" Liam said. "Ugh! Guys go away!" I quietly yelled. "Yeah. I'm going back up to my room." Harry said annoyed. What's up with him?

After everyone left I decided to finally wake up Niall.

" Niall? Hey Ni, wake up." "Hskndalo..."he mumbled, half asleep. He started to talk in his sleep. "Dude...I know....but I really think ...I'm falling for...her..." A couple seconds pass until he finishes his sentence. "I'm..falling for...Vanessa."

A/N

Sorry that this chapter is like insanely short, I mean really short:/ but we love all of the readers we don't have yet:( but cliff hanger? Don't worry we will update soon!;) later babes!- R & M

Fan/Vote/Comment:)