6."The Tee Shirt You Sleep In"

Next Morning

I slammed my hand on my annoying alarm clock that kept buzzing in my ear. I lazily stood up and dragged my self into the bathroom and do my morning routine. You know all that good stuff. I looked at myself in the mirror. I curled my hair and I did a good job with with my eyeliner. I took a shower the last night when I came from the boys place. I smiled remembering how Niall sweetly kissed my cheek. I looked in my closet and thought that I should wear acid washed jeans with a crop top. I grabbed an apple and headed to school in my Mini Cooper. I went inside and said hey to all the boys. I saw Dylan awkwardly standing there so I got close to him and smiled. He smiled back. He grabbed my hand and led me around the corner and I looked back at the boys who looked confused as a I am. He stopped and faced me.

"Hey umm I am really sorry what I said to you over the phone this weekend. I know you have more friends than us, I was just curious." He said looking into my eyes. His eyes were full of sincere, and hope.

"It's alright you weren't trying to be mean" I whispered hugging him. He relaxed into the hug and hugged me back.

"Ok well I gotta get to class" I added pulling away. He seemed sad but he smiled.

"Oh alright see you later" he said like a question.

"For sure buddy" I say and I walked into my class.

It was lunch finally and I walked to the boys who were talking to Dylan intensely. I was confused. I sat down and they stopped and looked at me.

"Hey what were you guys talking about" I say taking a bite into my sandwich and they eyed each other.

"Nothing" Dylan exclaimed.

"Really? Are you sure?" I said poking him in the ribs. That made him jump and I laughed.

"Ow and yes we're sure" he explained rubbing his ribs in pain.

"Well guess what" I excitedly said

"What?"

"So you know that boy band one direction?the one I always obsess over?"

"Yes..."

"Well I met them and now we're pretty good friends,I actually was hanging out with them when you called me."

"What, no your lying!"

"I'm not I'll prove it too you!"

I quickly called Louis, he was my closest friend in the group.

"Hey lou?" I questioned

"VANESSA! We miss you back at the 1d house! You need to come back!" Louis answered.

"See dylan I told you!"

"Yea I guess your right"

"Hey Louis I just had to prove something to a friend, but call me later k?"

"Bye love!"

After I hung up the boys at the table just sat there with their mouths hanging open. I showed them.

After school I sat home alone now with my mum not around for a month wonder what I could do other than work.

I decided to write music, it was my escape.

In the morning, when you wake up

Id like to believe you are thinking of me

And when the sun comes

Through you window

I like to believe that you've been dreaming of me

Dreaming...

I know because I've spent

Half this morning

Thinking about the tee shirt you sleep in.

(Tee shirt by Birdy)

I thought to myself how I came up with the lyrics.

I was expressing how I feel about him...

A/N

So just to clear this up let's just "pretend" that she wrote that song so don't go crazy! And sorry that this chapter is short!!

-M & R

Fan/Vote/Comment