Museum of Scandinavia

The museum of Scandinavia, situated in Manhatten. Thousands of artifacts were stored here about vikings, there was paintings, pots, weapons, shields, tools and more. A small class of history students from high school walked in, there was about five students that decided to attend, the rest either was suspended from the trip due to bad behaviour or stayed at school.

"Alright class, now I want you to behaviour and listen to what the tour guide tells you. Jeremy, I'm talking to you, don't touch anything please." The teacher, Miss Applegate, said, fixing her black coat as the kids followed her into the museum.

"I'll try but I can't promise anything." Jeremy replied back, getting a bit of a laugh from his girlfriend, Vanessa, and his best friend, Troy.

"Jeremy, I'm not asking." Miss Applegate's voice got more stern after that comment from Jeremy. A tour guide of the museum walked up to the class. She had curly, fiery hair and green eyes, wore a black dress and circular glasses that were made of gold. "Hi, I'm Miss Applegate and we're here for the tour."

"Nice to meet you Miss Applegate, the name's Nora. So what are you wanting your class to focus on today?" Nora asked, her British accent light and delicate.

"Norse mythology, the class has been begging me. Well, more Lucy." A blonde haired girl waved when she heard her name, her fringe framed her face and was braided. Lucy fixed her watch on her wrist as the tour guide led them to the mythology section of the museum.

"Lucky for you, I know so much about mythology." As Nora mentioned this, Troy and Jeremy snorted in laughter at Nora's enthusiasm. She turned around on her heels and she glared at the two boys, gently but still holding authority. "Is there something wrong boys?"

"No, just the fact that mythology is a hoax. It's fake, sorry to break your heart miss but it's the truth." Troy spoke up this time and buried his hands into his jean pockets. Nora laughed under her breath slightly.

"If that's what you think, sure. Now I'm guessing you wonderful kids are picking any god or goddess and doing research on them." Nora said, more of a statement than a question. Miss Applegate nodded, smiling slightly. "Well, you've probably heard of Thor, god of lightening and thunder, Loki, the god of mischief, Odin, the king of all gods and many more but have you ever heard of a goddess called Estrid, goddess of animals." The class group looked at each other except for one, Erin was looking at her phone. The teacher grabbed her phone off of her and put it in a bag that had morning tea in there that she made.

"Miss, so not cool." Erin crossed her arms, half of her hair falling over one of her eyes.

"Kids, before we learn about Estrid since many of you don't know her, let's get to know each other shall we?" Nora pulled out a pale blueish-greenish marble printed ball. She held it up for the class to see. "I'll throw a ball around and these are the things I want to know about you. Your name, what you want to do in the future, what god or goddess you're wanting to study and what type of mythology is your favourite. I'll start. Hi, my name is Nora. I love the job I'm doing right now, a guide in a museum. The god I absolutely love is Hades from Greek mythology and my favourite mythology is Chinese. Who would like to go next?" Lucy held up her hand and Nora threw the ball at her, Lucy caught it and started talking.

"Hey, my name's Lucy, I look to being an archaeologist. I'm not to sure who I want to study yet but I do want to learn about Estrid and I love all the mythologies." She brushed a strand of hair behind her ear then threw it to Erin.

"I'm Erin, I want to be an artist. I want to study the god Mani and my favourite mythology is Chinese as well." Erin huffed and threw the ball to Vanessa. She caught it and did a hair flip, a huge smile on her face.

"Well, my name's Vanessa and I want to be a makeup artist. I'm going to study the goddess Skadi and mythology, not a huge fan but I guess Greek or Roman." Vanessa soon flips her hair again and throws it to Jeremy.

"Jeremy, I wanna be a football star. Going to be studying the goddess Sol and I guess Japanese mythology." He passed the ball to the last person, Troy.

"Uh, I'm Troy, looking to be a musician. I know he's not exactly a god but I wanna study Heimdall and my favourite mythologies are Japanese and Norse." He threw the ball back to Nora and she put it away.

"Great, nice to meet you everyone. Now let me tell you the story of Estrid." She smiled slightly, the teens and teacher followed behind Nora. "Estrid was born as a normal girl, some people believe she was born from a flower and was found by bears. She was raised by these bears and learnt how to fight and survive."

"So how did she become a goddess then?" Vanessa sighed, placing a hand on her hip as she stared at Nora sassily.

"I'm glad you asked, there was a hard event but eventually she prevailed. It begins with the Flower of Life or also known as the Living Primrose."