Maybe It's Not My Weekend

*Vic's POV*

"Fucking hell, Kellin! Get up!" I shook his shoulders ferociously and jolted up, springing myself forward and dropping to the floor, tripping on my pants. I stood up easily to see Kellin turning on his side, pulling the cover further over his head and becoming a burrito. Without contemplative thought, I slapped him on the ass. I received annoyed groans from his mouth, with him finally letting up and pulling the cover away from his face.

"What is your problem?" he asked sitting up in bed.

I threw my expensive Versace watch at him. "Look at the time! We're late! Hurry up and get dressed." I chucked his shirt at him and expeditiously hustled into my black jeans. I hooked up my phone to the charger and stuck it in the wall.

"Shit," Kellin murmured, smacking his face.

"Get dressed! What are you waiting for? Christmas? It passed already," I specified with an attitude.

He stood up and took a couple steps, brushing the strands of hair out of his face. "I don't have any clothes here. Did you forget I'm at your house?"

I sighed. "Right. What about your clothes I stripped off of you?"

"They're dirty."

I sprinted to my closet and shuffled through the endless amount of shirts that were aligned side by side. I decided on a blue button down for him. I flung it over my shoulder and searched through my drawers for some bottoms.

"Here." I handed him the shirt and a pair of sweat pants. I know my sense of style sucks picking out clothes for someone else.

"I can't wear sweats! I'm a teacher, too, you know."

"I wear sweat pants all the time. No one will care. Now lets go. We have no more time to waste."

===

After I got done explaining to the principle why we were both late, (we're stuck going to the office and signing in) Kellin and I hurried our way to our designated stations. More than half of first hour was done and the substitute probably doesn't know shit about the assignment. I didn't even leave any directions for the sub to construct. I wasn't even planning on having a sub, but shit happens.

My black Vans got untied somehow and I stumbled to keep my balance, dropping my heavy Spanish books on the ground. It made an echoing sound throughout the hall from the emptiness. Kellin bent down and helped me resituate myself while I sighed deeply, frustrated with how the day is already going.

"I guess you can say you're having a bad morning, huh?" Kellin uttered. He handed me the remaining books in his hand.

"Maybe day two will clear my mind up."

"Day two?" he quizzed.

"Sex lessons. Part one was yesterday and I intend for part two to be a little bit more amusing," I winked.

"Does that mean we're gonna have s-"

"Not at all. I won't pressure you if you're not ready. But I can guarantee you about 95% you'll be screaming for me to be inside you. I hope you took note of yesterday's events because you'll be needing some knowledge in the bedroom tonight."

"That's what I was afraid of."

I parted ways with Kellin, sort of. I had to walk down a couple more classrooms to get to the Spanish room.

"Lo siento mucho, llego tarde, sooo sorry I'm late. Traffic was...yeah." I realized no one gave a fuck about me being late because the sub already gave them their assignment. I guess I was wrong. I lied, but it's not like anyone cared so I'm good.