Chapter 8

> Sammy's POV <

Then someone barged into the room...... it was just the manager telling us we have to quiet down.

(A/N I bet you guys were like wow I waited for that -.- LAWL!! XD)

We all tried to keep in our laughter. I was just so shocked that I was actually was having a good time I never really experienced anything like this before. I have maybe 2 or 3 times but it was for a waaaaay funnier reason, like pranking my uncle and the other agents but nothing else. 

Right now I fet like I was normal for once. Like I belong-

I got interrupted in my thoughts by Bart saying that we need to get some sleep. 

"Bye see ya tomorrow and make sure tell me anything or anyone is being suspicious."

I got some 'okays' and 'yaehs'. 

"And you guys." I said pointing at Carter and Hayes "Need to rest and when you leave tell me or at least let someone come with you." I said to them, they nodded in return

After my talk I had with the guys about the rules we went to sleep. I remembered Mahogany saying something about them having girlfriends, I have to meet them. I made Carter and Hayes share a bed and it was the most funniest 5 minute argument ever! 

Okay guys so that was just I little short update did I get you fooled by who barged in the room?! Well anyways I still have some roles for being the girlfriend and that's why I don't update a lot, I still need to get some more girlfriends and information so if you don't mind waiting. I hope you have a good day/night/afternoon and PEACE OUT!

 Make sure to vote, comment or share I also have 

Twitter: Kristen_1318

and

Instagram: 13_Kristen_18 

        A Jealous Woman Does Better Research Than the FBI.  ~ Unknown