Chapter 11

^^ Nash ^^

We were sitting and talking peacefully when a group of 5 girls came into Starbucks. When the saw me their eyes widen and they screamed... 

Oh god why do you always scream! Can't you just- I don't know whisper ;)

"OH MY GOD IT'S NASH GRIER!" the girl with red hair shouted

"Oh great." I hear Sammy mumble

"I'm just going to go.." Sammy said

"Who are you?" a girl with blonde hair said and it came out rudely

"None of your business and I have to go Nash see ya' " Sammy said and then left quickly

After she left more and more fans mobbed me the whole time I was walking back too.

 ** Sammy **

I left quickly because I didn't like having attention or being crowded by rude, sluty, spoiled girls but most of the girls are nice so I don't mind. But one rude comment and I'm out of there. 

I ran back to the hotel because it was 10 o'clock already and I'm guessing and hoping some guys are already awake. I ran back to the hotel and saw that they were rushing to go get some breakfast. Oh mah god that's hilarious!

 I started to walk over there when I saw and heard Carter say "I need to go back to my room, I forgot my phone." they nodded their heads and continued to eat their breakfast.

... wait a minute, Carter left to his go his room... he went to suck faces with that girl I bet!

Hey guys just a short chapter to say thank you for 4K! I started to get excited and wanted to scream but it was like 2 am so yeah. I never thought people actually like my book and read it!   

 I'm getting a lecturer from my 12 year old cousin about how to write and proper grammar and she is getting told by me. (getting told means something that I don't know how to explain.)

Peace Out and good night... or day... or afternoon

                                                                                                    ~ Kristen <3    

I blame movies for my high expectations of relationships ~ Unknown