Chapter 25

>> Sammy << 

The loud bang was heard every where, everyone stopped and looked around until someone said, "Oops! Sorry my bad, I dropped the microphone." I was guessing it was one of the boys doing it on purpose. But eh, I was guessing.

"Agent Williams! You are taking the fans away from the boys. They paid to see the boys, not you, now can you please go backstage with the others so we can tell the fans the rules again and clarify everything with them." Bart said and told me the way to backstage, which I already know. I hope he knows his name rhyme with many bad things. Go die in hell Bart, you ugly piece of shit. I hope you-

Okay I have to cut that out before I rip his hair of his head, I walked to the backstage and sat on a small couch. I went on my phone and checked if I had any messages from my uncle, nope. None. I checked if there was any news with the agency but there really wasn't any, only some of the agents completing missions and earning their badges, blah, blah, blah. Nothing special.

"Hey!" I heard Matthew say, stretching the e out. "Oh hey there Matthew." I said and looked up facing him, "Why look so serious?" he said and took his hands, making my face into a smile. I chuckled, "Well Matthew it's my job and plus I just got yelled at, by that ass." I said, making a face towards Bart and stuck my tongue to him. 

"Well how about we do something." he said, sitting down next to me and putting his arm around my shoulder, pulling me towards him. "Sure why not." I shrugged "I got sometime to kill." 

"Oo! We should go and prank/surprise the fans!" I said and jumped up and down, then Matt joining me. "Yeah, totally let's do it." he said. "Well then my queen, shall we go?" he said, getting down on one knee and put his hand out. "Well thank you and we shall." I said and pulled him up, "Shall we?" I whispered to him "WE SHALL!" he yelled getting attention of some people and then he dragged me to follow him to continue our plan for the hour.