Chapter 18

** Carter **

I can't believe she just killed Crystal.

I hate her.

>> Sammy <<

After everyone calmed down and everything was okay, I got right out of that place. I hate the smell of hospitals and I was very bloody, which mean when I was walking back to the hotel I was getting dirty/weird looks.

When I arrived there I quickly went to Mahogany for some help. I know what your thinking "Why don't you go back to your room?" Well Carter is there.

*Knock Knock*

"Yea- Oh My Gosh! Look at you Sammy, it looks like you haven't slept for days and your bloody!"

"How are you doing? Are you okay? You need to change too." she said bombing with questions "I'm doing good. I'm okay and yeah I need to change." I said answering her

"Okay just sit anywhere and I'll be right back with the clothes." she said and went through her suitcase. "Here, here, and here." she said and gave me some clothes, "We're going to the fair tonight, if you're wondering why I gave you the clothes."

I looked at the clothes closer and now I understand.

"We're going to the fair tonight, we needed to cheer up Carter and this is the only place he would agree to go." she said going on and on.

~~~~ Outfit ~~~~ Link: http://www.polyvore.com/sammy/set?id=136019540

Forget Me Knot crop tee

High Waisted studded, distressed, ripped, and shredded shorts

Vintage Military/Army Camo Woodland Camo Grunge Jacket

Baby Blue Vans

Punk Rock Hand guitar pick necklace (5SOS)

A 5 tally necklace (5SOS)

Venessa Arizaga Weed bracelet

Ycia bracelet that says Dreamer

Art Nouveau Stream ear cuff

~~~ Make Up ~~~

Natural eye shadow

Peace color lipstick

"Hey Mahogany. What am I wearing?!" I said to her while looking at myself, I look ridiculous. "Clothes, now deal with it. I know you don't wear these stuff but try for once." she said answering my question of why would I wear this.

"But where do I put my gun?" I said "You don't need one and we have some bodyguards just in case." she said "Nope! I'm calling some agents to come and I will bring a weapon some how." I said complaining to her.

"Ugh! Fine... Well I'm still thankful you're here though. You saved us and everything!" she said while hugging me. "Your welcome. BUT! It's my turn to dress you up!" I said and laughed wildly at the end. "Please don't dress my like a boy." she said while crossing her fingers, mumbling it again and again.

"I know. I know. I said and looked through her suitcase "You got some really girly clothes you know." I said while looking through her suitcase. "I know that's me!" she said and did I really funny pose. I chuckled, looking at her posing a couple of funny faces.

~~~~ Outfit ~~~~ Link: http://www.polyvore.com/mahogany/set?id=136023408

Half sleeved Bardot skater dress

White Knee High socks

Tan Kimono

Taupe Faux Suede Lace Up Sky High Platform Booties (tan)

Baby Blue Shoulder bag

Baby Blue Polka Dot bow

Pineapple necklace

~~~~ Make Up ~~~~

Red lipstick

Eyeliner

Mascara

"Whoa!" she said while looking at herself and spinning around "I didn't know you can dress me up girly." she said with a surprised/shocked voice. "Hey just because I'm an agent doesn't mean I can't dress up. Plus I saw magazines before and sometime my aunt, who is also an agent, goes undercover and shows me how she dresses up occasionally."

"I still can't believe this. I look amazing!" she said... well more of a squeal (not in a offensive way) "Well your welcome." I said with a big smile "I'm totally posting an #ootn (outfit of the night)

"I can't let anyone take pictures of me." I said to her "Oh come on. Please?!" she said begging and pleading me to take a picture. "Fine!" I said giving in. "Break a rule once in a while right?" I said and smiled, "RIGHT!" Mahogany said and took a pick of us.

"I'm going to ask the guys to take a picture of us later so I can post that one." she said "Mkay, it's your media site." I said while shrugging "Don't say that, it's Instagram and Twitter." she correcting me. "Hahaha Okay, okay." I laughed.

"LETS GO!!" We shouted and ran down the hall at least tried, Mahogany almost tripped twice. Once we got to the elevator I ended up laughing at her. "Oh My Gosh! Did you see yourself when you almost fell?!" I laughed and clutched my stomach, "Whatever." she said crossing her arms and pouting. "Whatever." I said mocking her.

Once we got out of the elevator we waited for the guys.

"Whoa!" Matthew said while eyeing me up and down. "Stop it Matt!" Mahogany yelled at him grabbing my arm and leading me to the limo. "Sassy Much!?" Matthew shouted at guys and chuckled at the end. "Very Much!" Mahogany and I said while walking sassily.

"Dat ass though!"

"She got that booty!"

"Aye mama! Can I get yo number!?"

*Wolf Whistles*

I turned around and saw the look on their faces.