Chapter 15

The day of the wedding~!

Tyler's P.O.V

I tried getting Mini to wear a dress because he's the bottom bitch, but we're both wearing suits because he refused. Oh well at least I tried? Nevertheless, we both stood in front of each other happily as we said our vowes. (A/N: IS THAT HOW YOU SPELL IT? OR IS IT VOWELS? ORRRR...)
"Do you Tyler (whatever his last name is?) take Craig Thompson as your lawfully wedded husband?" I smiled at Craig. "I do." Craig smiled back at me.

"And do you Craig Thompson take Tyler (WHATEVER HIS LAST NAME IS!) as your lawfully wedded husband?"
Craig smiled his bright smile and said.. "I do.". "You may now kiss, the.. second groom?" I took him in my arms and kissed him passionately, everyone cheered.

Later that evening ;)

We didn't go anywhere for our honeymoon we both decided to stay at my house which, was now ours.

We cuddled in bed and joked. We talked about the wedding and our future together. Finally, I was truly happy with the man I loved.

He turned towards me and kissed my nose and I kissed his forehead. I pulled his shirt up over his head, followed by my own and crawled my way on top of him.

S M U T W A R N I N G

I kissed down his neck finding his sweet spot quickly, making him moan quietly. As I kissed his neck I let my hands trail down his body sending shivers up his spine. I sit up once there was a very visable purple hickey. I then let my hands down to his pants and pull his pants and boxers off teasingly slow. Craig bit his lip impatiently.

Once I have his pants and boxers off I sink down to his dick and lick his tip watching him moan out loud. I take in his whole dick and bobbed my head up and down as he moaned loudly getting rather close to his orgasm. I pull away from his dick and slide off my own pants and boxers.

"You ready Craig boy?" I whisper in his ear making him shiver as he nodded. I then thrust harshly into him and he moans loudly. "A-ah~ Tyler,
m-more~!" I nod picking up speed quickly thrusting faster and harder into him. "Damn Craig, you're still so tight~" I say, and lick my lips making him blush while I keep up pace.

Soon, he reaches his own orgasm and cums over mine and his own stomach. With a few more sloppy thrusts, I fill him to the brim with my seed. "Ah~ Tyler~!". I smirk and lean down to kiss him, he kisses back and I pull out. I lay next to him and pull the blankets over the both of us. "Goodnight my little Craigy boy~." I say seductively. He doesn't respond, already fast asleep. I pull him into my chest wrapping my arms around him protectively as I drift to sleep with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOW YOU LIKE THOSE APPLES!!! lol